Girl, 8, Sexually Assaulted in Greggs by Asian Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I just can't believe it.

Since when has Greggs been classed as an actual bakery?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Why? Is that Asian as in Chinese? Or Asian as in Indian or one of many nationalities in Asia?
Why not sausage rolls? Pork is very popular in Asia.
I think your Chinese and people from that part of the world, Malaysia, Philipines etc are Oriental as opposed to Asian!

I think your Chinese and people from that part of the world, Malaysia, Philipines etc are Oriental as opposed to Asian!
Nope, my friend describes himself as Asian or Filipino.
China, Malaysia and Philippines are all Asian.

Ps Oriental is often considered offensive.

Nope, my friend describes himself as Asian or Filipino.
China, Malaysia and Philippines are all Asian.
I am part Sri Lankan Burgher people, I describe myself as Asian sometimes. On diversity monitoring forms I usualy tick both White and Asian.

Male of 'stani descent?
Where's it say that?
From bbc
An eight-year-old girl was sexually assaulted while sitting in a bakery, police have said.

The girl was in Greggs at The Headrow in Leeds with her mother and brother when she was assaulted while her mother was stood at the counter.

Police have released CCTV images of a man they want to trace in connection with the assault, which took place at about 15:30 GMT on 12 February.

Det Insp Steve Greenbank said: "This was clearly a distressing incident."

The man is described as Asian, in his late thirties, tall and of large build. He had a shaved head and a beard.

Mr Greenbank said: "We would ask that anyone who recognises him or who has any information that could assist the investigation contacts us immediately."

Some Sikh groups have been kicking off about the Asian moniker as it tars them with the same brush (no pun intended) as the islamic paedo types.
Knowing the tendency of neural amputees to vandalise Sikh temples in their "crusade" against Islam I wouldn't want to be cast in the same light either.

They do have a point but from where does the problem originate?
A shoite scared media who are too weak & gutless to point out EXACTLY who these feckers are for fear of being branded racist, perhaps?

WargasmNow

War Hero
Where's it say that?
Ummm...it doesn't...but if you look at the photo, he looks more like a male of 'stani descent, than he does 'Asian as in Chinese? Or Asian as in Indian or one of many nationalities in Asia?'

Ummm...it doesn't...but if you look at the photo, he looks more like a male of 'stani descent, than he does 'Asian as in Chinese? Or Asian as in Indian or one of many nationalities in Asia?'
Looks like tanned Tony from work, so a Geordie sted head with a sunbed habit who drives a transit van.
Also looks that Libyan refugee lives over the bookies.
So Maybe African or Savage man from the far north.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads