Girl, 15, earning her pocket money

To think my sister moans about homework.... just plain lazy

future loggie doris????

I can't believe that, with the current Government, the teacher is not now on remand awaiting trial for conducting an illegal search of the girl's school bag.....

I wonder if the police have got her 'regular client' list ? Will they be charged with Rape and Paedophilia charges ?

Fair play to the girl, they are all doing it now at this age so why not make a quick buck out of it, at least she was careful & using protection and not looking for a council flat and claiming.

Command_doh said:
The teacher found lube, johnnies and the Pimps name in her schoolbag.

Surprised the teacher didn't put her in 'detention' and closely monitor her 'performance'.
You've been watching too many episodes of Bookworm Bitches mate.

seems a bit crap to confiscate her illegal earnings though! - now shes got no savings and next year she ll probably be able to apply for a council house and get one because she can't support herself!

and what happens to the money confiscated (hard earned by the way!) whats the betting Darling gets his mits on it and then the RBS sacked chairman ll probably find a way to get it off of darling !

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Praetorian said:
Command_doh said:
The teacher found lube, johnnies and the Pimps name in her schoolbag.

Surprised the teacher didn't put her in 'detention' and closely monitor her 'performance'.
You've been watching too many episodes of Bookworm Bitches mate.
Aye, thats good shite though.

And the 'My first sex teacher'. Always good to see a fit young lass give her 'pupil' a hard 'examination' after class. Not that I've seen any of these mind. Oh no.

I wonder if the police are allowed to act on information that was supplied through illegal means ? Surely the student must be there if someone wants to search her bag ?

Bet she's gutted after being smashed up by a load of sweaty old men and having her earnings confiscated.

The girl, from Eastern Europe

Uh what happened to British jobs for British people ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Lonely Hearts 184
W Aviation 79
S Current Affairs, News and Analysis 11