Gipsies come first

#1
Want to see a GP? Gipsies come first as NHS tells doctors that travellers must be seen at once.

Gipsies and travellers should be given priority in NHS hospitals and GP surgeries, doctors have been told.

They will be fast-tracked for doctors, nurses and even some dentist appointments above all other patients.

GPs have also been told to see any travellers who simply walk in without an appointment, even if all consultation times for the day are full.

They will also be given longer consultations than other patients. Five or ten minutes is the average but travellers will be given 20 minutes and allowed to bring relatives into the consulting rooms.

Staff will be given 'mandatory cultural awareness' training so they can fully understand what it is like to be a traveller or gipsy.

Tory health spokesman Andrew Lansley said: 'No one should get priority treatment in the NHS apart from our Armed Forces, to whom we owe a special debt of gratitude.

'Decisions about who should be treated first should be based on a patient's medical needs, not their ethnic group.

'NHS managers need to get off doctors' and nurses' backs and start letting them get on with what they do best - looking after sick people.


Outrage bus anyone ?
 
#3
Would that be Gypsies as in Romani people or as in 'New Age Travellers' & various other thieving Pikey ba$tards?
 
#4
Cant fault their fencing capabilities, a grand for 30 metres of 1.8m palisade fencing at the bottom of the garden....and not a mullet, pair of denim shorts or a roll up in site. :)
 
#5
reni_77 said:
Cant fault their fencing capabilities, a grand for 30 metres of 1.8m palisade fencing at the bottom of the garden....and not a mullet, pair of denim shorts or a roll up in site. :)
Was this "previously enjoyed" palisade that you go as part of the deal? :D
 
#6
rickshaw-major said:
reni_77 said:
Cant fault their fencing capabilities, a grand for 30 metres of 1.8m palisade fencing at the bottom of the garden....and not a mullet, pair of denim shorts or a roll up in site. :)
Was this "previously enjoyed" palisade that you go as part of the deal? :D
Neglected to ask, I was scared of the answer as my hard stance on morality would have rendered me unable to accept the services kindly offered to me by 3 men in a lime green tipper truck :D Ms Reni came home to find said gypos stretched out on the grass drinking from her best cups and demolishing her custard creams and scratching the dogs bellies whilst I was hidden in the treeline musing over the cracking new fence. :D
 
#7
They are the bane of my game, at both the supply and demand ends. Supply, becuse of their love of breaking into concrete plants and tearing them apart in search of scrap, as happened to one located not far from Aldershot recently, and demand, because they're 90% unskilled cowboys who prepare a base and lay it incorrectly, and then attempt to blame you for their own failings. Not that non-pikeys aren't guilty of that as well..
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#8
sunami said:
Would that be Gypsies as in Romani people or as in 'New Age Travellers' & various other thieving Pikey ba$tards?
You've worked out a difference?
 
#11
NO NO NO!, read this tripe in the Mail this morning, my Missus is a Nurse manager in a GP surgery and I can tell you, it ain't gonna happen!
 
#12
arbogrunt said:
NO NO NO!, read this tripe in the Mail this morning, my Missus is a Nurse manager in a GP surgery and I can tell you, it ain't gonna happen!
The aren't going to get a choice are they "Although PCTs do not necessarily have to follow the guidelines, they could be breaking human rights law and the Race Relations Act of 2000 if they do not. "
 
#13
Bukit_Basha said:
arbogrunt said:
NO NO NO!, read this tripe in the Mail this morning, my Missus is a Nurse manager in a GP surgery and I can tell you, it ain't gonna happen!
The aren't going to get a choice are they "Although PCTs do not necessarily have to follow the guidelines, they could be breaking human rights law and the Race Relations Act of 2000 if they do not. "
Remind me - which part of of the EHRA or the RRA says worthless, lazy, thieving, inbred scum must recieve preferential treatment to REAL people? :evil:
 
#14
Bukit_Basha said:
Staff will be given 'mandatory cultural awareness' training so they can fully understand what it is like to be a traveller or gipsy.
Do they learn the subtle art of caravan theft in the twilight hours?
Or possibly the hard-to-aquire art of randomly spreading in concentric circles various rubbish sacks and empty propane bottles with a puesdo-gothic slant.
Or even, the sublime art of petrol and diesel syphoning, using a bucket, 1m of tubing and to be brass necked enough to do it in full view of multiple security cameras.

Pray tell . . .
 

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
#16
Bukit_Basha said:
arbogrunt said:
NO NO NO!, read this tripe in the Mail this morning, my Missus is a Nurse manager in a GP surgery and I can tell you, it ain't gonna happen!
The aren't going to get a choice are they "Although PCTs do not necessarily have to follow the guidelines, they could be breaking human rights law and the Race Relations Act of 2000 if they do not. "
I think that you will find that offering treatment based on race/religion/creed rather than medical need is actually the most likely breach of RRA2000.

The recruitment cases brought against various police forces could be viewed as setting a precedent against positive descrimination.
 
#17
Werewolf said:
Bukit_Basha said:
arbogrunt said:
NO NO NO!, read this tripe in the Mail this morning, my Missus is a Nurse manager in a GP surgery and I can tell you, it ain't gonna happen!
The aren't going to get a choice are they "Although PCTs do not necessarily have to follow the guidelines, they could be breaking human rights law and the Race Relations Act of 2000 if they do not. "
Remind me - which part of of the EHRA or the RRA says worthless, lazy, thieving, inbred scum must recieve preferential treatment to REAL people? :evil:
and from my post on high in GIG Cymru(NHS Wales to you lot)
i can quite categorically say
what the fuck have you been smoking if you think that kind of shit will be implemented in these fair lands, you dull cunt?
thats for the OP btw
WW feel free to rip him a new one now
then we can all go pikey baiting at will
:twisted:
 
#19
I don't know what you're moaning about. If you're serving you get priority treatment.
If you're not serving, and you have a proper job, you'll have private medical insurance.
If you're not serving and you're a poor, shiftless unemployed benefit scrounger or a minimum wage earning, benefit scrounging no-hoper with a McJob, your ailments are most likely self inflicted heart disease, type II diabetes, gout etc. In which case, you're no more deserving of quality health care than the gyppos.
Did I miss anyone out?
 
S

stabradop

Guest
#20
sandmanfez said:
I don't know what you're moaning about. If you're serving you get priority treatment.
If you're not serving, and you have a proper job, you'll have private medical insurance.
If you're not serving and you're a poor, shiftless unemployed benefit scrounger or a minimum wage earning, benefit scrounging no-hoper with a McJob, your ailments are most likely self inflicted heart disease, type II diabetes, gout etc. In which case, you're no more deserving of quality health care than the gyppos.
Did I miss anyone out?
Fat Knackers

Schoolkids who live on Fried Chicken - loads round my way, see them stuffing that crap in their gobs at the bus stop after chucking out time
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top