Gipsies come first

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Bukit_Basha, Jun 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Want to see a GP? Gipsies come first as NHS tells doctors that travellers must be seen at once.

Gipsies and travellers should be given priority in NHS hospitals and GP surgeries, doctors have been told.

They will be fast-tracked for doctors, nurses and even some dentist appointments above all other patients.

GPs have also been told to see any travellers who simply walk in without an appointment, even if all consultation times for the day are full.

They will also be given longer consultations than other patients. Five or ten minutes is the average but travellers will be given 20 minutes and allowed to bring relatives into the consulting rooms.

Staff will be given 'mandatory cultural awareness' training so they can fully understand what it is like to be a traveller or gipsy.

Tory health spokesman Andrew Lansley said: 'No one should get priority treatment in the NHS apart from our Armed Forces, to whom we owe a special debt of gratitude.

'Decisions about who should be treated first should be based on a patient's medical needs, not their ethnic group.

'NHS managers need to get off doctors' and nurses' backs and start letting them get on with what they do best - looking after sick people.

Outrage bus anyone ?
  2. Where did you come by this intel?
  3. Would that be Gypsies as in Romani people or as in 'New Age Travellers' & various other thieving Pikey ba$tards?
  4. Cant fault their fencing capabilities, a grand for 30 metres of 1.8m palisade fencing at the bottom of the garden....and not a mullet, pair of denim shorts or a roll up in site. :)
  5. Was this "previously enjoyed" palisade that you go as part of the deal? :D
  6. Neglected to ask, I was scared of the answer as my hard stance on morality would have rendered me unable to accept the services kindly offered to me by 3 men in a lime green tipper truck :D Ms Reni came home to find said gypos stretched out on the grass drinking from her best cups and demolishing her custard creams and scratching the dogs bellies whilst I was hidden in the treeline musing over the cracking new fence. :D
  7. They are the bane of my game, at both the supply and demand ends. Supply, becuse of their love of breaking into concrete plants and tearing them apart in search of scrap, as happened to one located not far from Aldershot recently, and demand, because they're 90% unskilled cowboys who prepare a base and lay it incorrectly, and then attempt to blame you for their own failings. Not that non-pikeys aren't guilty of that as well..
  8. You've worked out a difference?
  9. Groups covered by the framework include Scottish gipsy travellers, Welsh gipsies, bargees, circus and fairground showmen and new travellers.
  10. That's discrimination against the Irish Pavees.
  11. NO NO NO!, read this tripe in the Mail this morning, my Missus is a Nurse manager in a GP surgery and I can tell you, it ain't gonna happen!
  12. The aren't going to get a choice are they "Although PCTs do not necessarily have to follow the guidelines, they could be breaking human rights law and the Race Relations Act of 2000 if they do not. "
  13. Remind me - which part of of the EHRA or the RRA says worthless, lazy, thieving, inbred scum must recieve preferential treatment to REAL people? :evil:
  14. Do they learn the subtle art of caravan theft in the twilight hours?
    Or possibly the hard-to-aquire art of randomly spreading in concentric circles various rubbish sacks and empty propane bottles with a puesdo-gothic slant.
    Or even, the sublime art of petrol and diesel syphoning, using a bucket, 1m of tubing and to be brass necked enough to do it in full view of multiple security cameras.

Pray tell . . .
  15. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

As real gypsies are all fortune tellers they should be able to find a quiet slot anyway....