Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Abdiel, Jun 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's an absolute outrage. Ginger cunt.
  2. Why did they allow him to order food? The only way to cure this problem is to stop feeding them and culling at birth, some people are just not helping the situation.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ginger walts...

4. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

I think Ross Wajg... Wagj... Wagk.. the ginger kid needs to stop complaining. It was only a laugh, my daughter gets called worse from me.
  5. this might start off some deep seated anxiety in junior. probably go on a shooting spree
    in his late teens. I'll get the popcorn ready :)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. It's their own fault, they bring it on themselves...first they survive birth and then they refuse to live in the mountains as recluses, or at least form their own communities.bastwards
  7. Let he who is without a hint of Ginge in his tash throw the first stone!
  8. You'd better keep quiet then.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. What a pathetic over-reaction!

He's a ginger nut, so to put down ginger kid was spot on and accurate. It wasn't "gingerism", after all, there wasn't a sign up saying, "We don't serve Gingers" was there.

How do you point people out in a group; there's, "the fat one", "the short one", "the black one", and so it's perfectly normal to say, "The ginger one". Unless you are being more accurate and saying, "That fucking llittle ginger kunt!" of course.

It's all a load of fuss about nothing. How is this kid going to learn to cope with life if he's allowed to whinge and whine over something so trivial? His parents should slap some sense into his ginger bonce, after all there's people out there with real problems....
  11. Should've seen what the wrote about the Obese Asian kid in a wheelchair!
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Having gone through a period of mental instability in my mid-20s, I married a ginger and spawned two more (both female, so it's not all bad). Like you, I've not held back on the name-calling and general anti-gwar comments, I reckon I'm toughening them up for the general public. I'm sure the regular appointments one of them has with a CPN and the other dying her hair has absolutely nothing to do with me...