Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Minxy, Aug 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just cant find the address for donations!!!! :lol:

Attached Files:

2. some people really do not know where the line they? :wink:

3. *innocent look* whats wrong???
  4. J_D

J_D LE

Mere, donations to me thank you!!!! I need a cure big time!
  5. I spend two months in Scotland enjoying redheads all over the place and I come back to this!

Mere, Redheads are great fun, freckles, flame haired and firey personality.... fantastic! Scorn them and you could loose a b0llock, but thats part of the fun. And they make dam good eating too.... or am I just a big pervert or is it a Celtic thing?
  6. J_D

J_D LE

Well, I have a loft full of male parts. Makes good entertainment when they fcuk with me!! Its a celt thing! Us of celtic blood are fiesty fcukers!
  7. Ginger people in the army is a good thing. Shows that even the un PC forces still allow the afflicted to join our ranks. Always a + on the PR side..
  8. I think there is a cure of sorts now. Doctors can scan for gingerness the same way the can check for other abnormalities in a unborn baby.
    A little extreame to terminate on those grounds though!!
  9. You could put them all togeather and make...... er, a load of old b0ll0cks? :lol:
  10. Oh my ribs!!

Your all jealous! The ginger gene is the most powerful all I have to do is knock one off the wrist and if a lady walks within 50m of the ground my seed is on her offspring will be GWAR!!

Its great! Oh and by the way ask any ladies who have been with Gwars we are hung like baboons! The lord has a way of compensating!
  11. J_D

J_D LE

Ginge has a point about being hung like an over exciited donkey. A few gwar lads I know are MASSIVE in that area. Tend to be quiet good too. But any way thats a different thread.
  12. Okey... back to those redhaired temptress's, now they ARE good in bed. They are also good naked, semi naked, in a nurses uniform... I am a pervert! I'm off to confesion! :lol:

Redhaired women do have a certain sex appeal that blonde's just don't have.
  13. Thank you Anya

I think it is the only reason we have been able to breed up to now. Cos lets face it pale skin and freckles does not help!! But get us in the sack and stand by girls!!
  14. In fact I have had ex girlfriends tell me that "Go Gwar once never go backl"

Rememeber when the lights are off I can be whoever you want!!!!
  15. But are redhead women true gingers? Redhead: Pale skin, green eyes, irish accent....drool.....
    Gingers: Freckley pastyfaced skin that burns in the winter - usually fat..