Gingerbread

This morning I was awoken at 6:45 by a three year old telling me she loved me. (its ok it was my daughter, not one out of the garage, I doubt they love me)

It was the other halfs turn for a lie in so I was lumbered with getting up and sorting her out.

07:05 she announces that she wants to make gingerbread men........ reluctantly and for a quiet life I ventured into the kitchen and conceded.

What a scream, decorating biscuits with icing and sweeties... childrens imaginations are amazing.

We made one with a big champ and another in a thong with Norks...

I got to thinking, and out our very own 'Wheelchairwarrior' I've grown quite fond of him, so fashioned a biscuit for him

The Frau isn't talking to me.......

Bleeding heck ! Its frightningly accurate, apart from the wedding tackle missing .PMSL at this and now have to get breakfast out my nose.
keep up the good work MDN.
WW

Oh and ,er what do I taste like ? :D :D :D sweet or salty ??
WW

I did a Simon Weston one, but its still in the oven

Can I suggest a Girl Guide-style gingerbread cookie fund raising venture, decorated by your own (possibly unclean) hand? I for one would pay top dollar for a box or two. Perhaps leash the little 'un into a bit of slave labour to meet the demand?

Why not make a nine inch marzipan wanger?

There can be nothing more a proud father wants than to see his toddler deep throating a large confectionery c0ck.

Shortly before giving them the real deal.

You could at least have produced some of your own icing for the biscuits. She'd have wolfed them down if they were coated in Daddy's special icing

Do you reckon Weston likes pork crackling or does he just pull his fingernails out and scoff them?

ugly

LE
Ozgerbobble said:
Do you reckon Weston likes pork crackling or does he just pull his fingernails out and scoff them?
You bustards, I'm in pain at this thread!

Simon took a while to cool down, but still managed a smile, a wave and a pretty flag for us.

minister_doh_nut said:
Simon took a while to cool down, but still managed a smile, a wave and a pretty flag for us.

You're going to hell for that one! :D

MDN, you're one sick puppy & will surely rot in hell, But 'king funny.
whats the best way to clean LCD screens?