• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Gingerbread

This morning I was awoken at 6:45 by a three year old telling me she loved me. (its ok it was my daughter, not one out of the garage, I doubt they love me)

It was the other halfs turn for a lie in so I was lumbered with getting up and sorting her out.

07:05 she announces that she wants to make gingerbread men........ reluctantly and for a quiet life I ventured into the kitchen and conceded.

What a scream, decorating biscuits with icing and sweeties... childrens imaginations are amazing.

We made one with a big champ and another in a thong with Norks...

I got to thinking, and out our very own 'Wheelchairwarrior' I've grown quite fond of him, so fashioned a biscuit for him

The Frau isn't talking to me.......

Bleeding heck ! Its frightningly accurate, apart from the wedding tackle missing .PMSL at this and now have to get breakfast out my nose.
keep up the good work MDN.
WW

Can I suggest a Girl Guide-style gingerbread cookie fund raising venture, decorated by your own (possibly unclean) hand? I for one would pay top dollar for a box or two. Perhaps leash the little 'un into a bit of slave labour to meet the demand?

Why not make a nine inch marzipan wanger?

There can be nothing more a proud father wants than to see his toddler deep throating a large confectionery c0ck.

Shortly before giving them the real deal.

Latest Threads