Ginger the Dog Abandoned by Callous Owner

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by twothreeuptwothreedown, Sep 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. to be fair, ginger's ginger, be it dog or man!!!

2. When I read the thread title I thought Sluggy had finally developed a sense of smell and got rid of her stinky ginger pirate bath mat

3. he doesn't actually have a limp...he just puts it on whenever she threatens to take him for a drag!

4. msr

msr LE

It's a dog. Who cares?

5. The local pikeys, their next meal :)

6. That's all of you off my Christmas list.

No matter how much Smelly whiffs, I couldn't abandon him. He tries to escape sometimes, but always comes back, the little rat.

I agree with the OP, how can you just chuck your dog out and leave it?

Oh, Mac and Fatlass - you just got huffed.

7. I care msr!

I normally find that people who don't like animals are usually unlikeable people!

8. i like animals......roasted, grilled, fried, in pies, in pasties and in butties!!!

9. He likes my dog, but that's only because I twist his arm RIGHT up his back (and give him my diffies*)

*Which I won't do from now on.

10. msr

msr LE

Or bum wiper, if they are anything like the pikeys in Manchester.

11. “A dog is the only creature on Earth that will love you more than you love anything else or yourself."

Bollocks, it only loves you because it hasn't figured out how to use a tin opener.

12. Yes! very good!!!!

13. And sadly quite a few who do "like" animals are just as unlikeable.

Between January and April this year, the RSCPA (a hateful "charity" IMHO but that is another story...) reckons 4,966 dogs were abandoned in the UK.

From time to time we foster dogs for a canine charity pending rehoming, usually larger breeds, and the state some of them are found in really is dreadful. We once had a thin, scabby and anxious big black dog that had been left alone for long periods, had poor feeding and little care. Emaciated, mouth ulcers and in really poor state. But he was young, picked up quickly and went to a really nice home.

The previous "owner" was an airline type who had broken up with his long partner and claimed he kept "forgetting" to arrange care for the dog before he went away. So left a large bucket filled with water, put dried food out and buggered off for days on end leaving dog in garage.

How the fcuk can you "keep forgetting" to sort out a mahoosive Russian Black Terrier* when you equally keep returning to a find a garage containing a sea of dog wee, festering dog turds and a hugely distressed dog??

Gaaaahhhhh!

*A fully KC registered and chipped Russian Black Terrier!

14. msr

msr LE

With the dog shit their beloved 'pets' leave. I am almost tempted to follow one owner home and take a dump on their driveway.