• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ginger the Dog Abandoned by Callous Owner

When I read the thread title I thought Sluggy had finally developed a sense of smell and got rid of her stinky ginger pirate bath mat

It's a dog. Who cares?
That's all of you off my Christmas list.

No matter how much Smelly whiffs, I couldn't abandon him. He tries to escape sometimes, but always comes back, the little rat.

I agree with the OP, how can you just chuck your dog out and leave it?

Oh, Mac and Fatlass - you just got huffed.

“A dog is the only creature on Earth that will love you more than you love anything else or yourself."

Bollocks, it only loves you because it hasn't figured out how to use a tin opener.

I care msr!

I normally find that people who don't like animals are usually unlikeable people!
And sadly quite a few who do "like" animals are just as unlikeable.

Between January and April this year, the RSCPA (a hateful "charity" IMHO but that is another story...) reckons 4,966 dogs were abandoned in the UK.

From time to time we foster dogs for a canine charity pending rehoming, usually larger breeds, and the state some of them are found in really is dreadful. We once had a thin, scabby and anxious big black dog that had been left alone for long periods, had poor feeding and little care. Emaciated, mouth ulcers and in really poor state. But he was young, picked up quickly and went to a really nice home.

The previous "owner" was an airline type who had broken up with his long partner and claimed he kept "forgetting" to arrange care for the dog before he went away. So left a large bucket filled with water, put dried food out and buggered off for days on end leaving dog in garage.

How the fcuk can you "keep forgetting" to sort out a mahoosive Russian Black Terrier* when you equally keep returning to a find a garage containing a sea of dog wee, festering dog turds and a hugely distressed dog??

Gaaaahhhhh!

*A fully KC registered and chipped Russian Black Terrier!

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
“A dog is the only creature on Earth that will love you more than you love anything else or yourself."

Bollocks, it only loves you because it hasn't figured out how to use a tin opener.
Which may have more to do with the fact that they don't have opposable thumbs. My dog loves me, and it's not cupboard love, and no we don't share a bed/box.

With the dog shit their beloved 'pets' leave. I am almost tempted to follow one owner home and take a dump on their driveway.
I know where you live, and might come round and take a massive dump on your driveway.

I always pick Shitlips' pooh up, unless it is too runny after his KFC sneakies. Admit it, you've got a cat.

With the dog shit their beloved 'pets' leave. I am almost tempted to follow one owner home and take a dump on their driveway.
It gets worse. Sometimes see (filled) poo bags hanging fron trees/bushes in the woods near my house.

WTF is that about?? Pick up the crap your dog has deposited into a bag carried for that very purpose (all good so far) but then leave it hanging like a foul Christmas tree bauble, presumably in the expectation that the legendary dog poo bag fairy will clear it up?

It gets worse. Sometimes see (filled) poo bags hanging fron trees/bushes in the woods near my house.

WTF is that about?? Pick up the crap your dog has deposited into a bag carried for that very purpose (all good so far) but then leave it hanging like a foul Christmas tree bauble, presumably in the expectation that the legendary dog poo bag fairy will clear it up?
We have bins in my fictional village for the little handwarmers that my dog lays. I tend to use Tesco Value Nappy Bags because I am poor and give anything left over from my overdraft to MDN for his hamsters when I have finished paying the vet's bills.

I would also like to kill anyone who slings their dog shit on a tree though. Not that I am a violent person or anything.

As soon as someone mentions dogs most people start moaning about dog crap...why? It's only a minority that don't pick it up.Try going to some Cornish beaches in the summer after all the trippers have gone home at the end of the day.Half dug in disposable BBQ's (still hot as well),used nappies,bottles and cans.The idle feckers.

Latest Threads