Ginger Jizz unwelcome

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunnoficarus, Sep 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Most would rather have a mong than a ginger.

2. I agree with this and im ginger. but you can test for monginess and abort it sadly there is no way to test for hair colour

3. Excluding them won't work, it'll just lead to extremism. The gingers will recruit the poor and disenfranchised normals to sneak in their ginger spunk and deposit it as the normal's own spunk (they middle-east waistcoats can carry a load of test tubed man-fat in the tailored pockets). Then within a few years there will be an explosion of ginger kids who, around 13 years on, will bring havoc to the civilised world themselves.

We're doomed. Doomed Ah tell ye.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've got a bit of a thing for ginger birds (oh, the shame) but that doesn't mean they should be allowed to breed. Hell, they should all be sterilised at birth - that way I wouldn't have to shit myself every time I answer my phone and hear a vaguely familiar woman's voice... :pale:

5. What about ginger mongs?

6. That the same as a mong who is ginger?

7. No, By using the word Mong first, by the time you say ginger, people will already be sorry for you, not hear the word ginger and not realise your wife (probably now Ex) was fucked by the devil himself. If you say ginger mong, they'll hear ginger, cringe and THEN hear mong and probably walk away before you give them infectious disease.

I think Katie Price should be gotten up the duff by that ginger kid out Harry Potter - Then we'd find which of ginger or mongness was worse!

We known from a previous thread most would rather fuck a fatty than a ginger. (Me included).

8. Don't like reheaded women myself, but being a GWA (albeit with a fair bit of white creeping in now as I approach the big 40) that is probably pefectly natural. I cannot imagine that the ofspring of two sets of recessive genes would be a particularly good thing; however, I my humble experience, women of Mediterranean, North African/Arab and South Asian origins like European men with red (and blonde) hair. South Asian women seem to have a particular thing for light-skinned babies, so perhaps the old jizz bank should be targetting a different type of customer as it were...

9. You've hit on a point there. Muslims revere ginger hair as old Mo was supposed to be a ginger, so, conscript all gingers and ship them to the shooting galleries out there and watch the great minging hoard get in a tizz about slotting Mo's bloodline.

They're will be more schisms in Islam and more sectarian blood letting in the religion of peace.

Divide and rule, you know it makes sense. And all because the normal people hate gingers.

10. Can't be conscripted, I already serving...

11. I wondered why that stunning Azerbaijani girl kept cracking onto me in the at club in Minsk...

12. Nowt wrong with gingers. Just because they smell and snore doesn't mean they don't need some loving.

I sleep with one every night. He's a right mong as well.

13. That's no way to talk about your dog...

14. Despite all the shit I give the ginger wankers, I am in the club myself! (Well, what's left of it thank god). In Croatia a few years back I had several girls who literally couldn't take their eyes off me! Mrs EDM was over the moon with this as does like to feel her ginger man is wanted by other ginger admirers!

You can feel a bit of a freak show abroad, espeically when you burn like a twat. Personally I can't stand ginger women and most (not all, as my old SCM was a ginger nut case, but fucking great man) ginger men, when their young espcially, look like they couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.

I actually think it's quite creepy women that fancy ginger men! I'd rather be blonde, but not a mong. Simples!