Ginger gets knocked da fuck out

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by panzerknacker, Jan 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 2
  1. And, let us not forget, he's going to have to hope that the smell of Twiglets overwhelms the odour of fox urine, since if it doesn't, he may be tracked by a pack of hounds (hunting illegally, of course) and be torn asunder by the enthusiastic little dogs.

Or something like that.

(Other stereotypes are available upon request).
  2. Next time he gets knocked out I'll be round to comfort his missuss....after decontamination that is......!
  3. how the fuck did he make it through school without being able to take a punch?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Serves him right , the fool should have dyed hair before going out in a public place.
  5. article-2258343-16CA3E8B000005DC-523_634x614.jpg

He had it coming the fruit punch drinking piss flap. Real men drive drunk. Fact.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. He would've still got whacked 'cos he stunk of piss, that's always a dead giveaway for gingers, and old gits like me of course.
  7. He should marry a Fijian. Get some of that aversion therapy or whatever its called.
  8. What happened to her trunk of a snout?
  9. The work dried up after playing Bert Raccoon.
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Cracking punch though!
  11. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

Mail alert , this story may contain bollix.
  12. As a fellow ginger I can see his problem, but being ginger is only part of it. He looks wetter then Kerry Katona's minge when she see's my hardened cock with a line of coke on it. If you google "Ginger bloke" you will see that 90% of gingers look like they couldn't fight their way out a paperbag.

I'd shaft is fanta pubes loving bird though.
  13. You'd get your mlaarr wings for chucking one up his missus though.