Ginger festival

Thorger Enge Herrara, who grew up in Mexico, says redheads are so unusual in his homeland that when he sees one they exchange pleasantries and he buys them a drink.

"It doesn't happen so often. It's not a community where I'm from because it's so rare."
He's lucky they didn't leave him in the desert as a sacrifice to the gods. Fcuking freak of nature.

God forbid my birth control ever fails - it's a virtual certainty with the Tankie and I can't risk bringing one of those into the world.

I cant help it!! I like redheads :oops: as long as they're not ORANGE!!!! then I find them a hell of a turn on. :)

This may be the gravest threat to humanity today. If they decide to club together and seize power we could be in trouble. If that happens of course, we could just move to countries where they have sunshine, and they will never be able to follow us.

Can anyone else smells bus stops and broken biscuits?

buggrit said:
I cant help it!! I like redheads :oops: as long as they're not ORANGE!!!! then I find them a hell of a turn on. :)
I agree, proper redheaded girls are the sexiest things on the planet.

buggrit said:
Me too! The whole anti-ginger fashion is a recent, media inspired load a bollix. Follow it sheep-like if you want guys, but red-headed birds are definitely the way forward especially if you like filthy, no-holds-barred fcuk-fests!

Re bold:Buggrit- are you talking about their hair colour or their politico-religious peruasions? :wink:

Peeler94 said:
buggrit said:
WHAT????? Ooooh, no! All that pale skin and freckles. Yuk. They don't smell right either.

Rusty roof - damp and smelly basement!

Queensman said:
Peeler94 said:
buggrit said:
WHAT????? Ooooh, no! All that pale skin and freckles. Yuk. They don't smell right either.

Rusty roof - damp and smelly basement!

Quite the opposite I find. Unlike a lot of musty brunettes that I've had the displeasure of heading south with.

Go red fellas - you'll never look back!

(Just don't marry the moody, psychopathic ba stards!)

CW

exnorthener said:
i know this is very very wrong, but have you seen the twins on there???
Yes I did and yes I would.

Now why didn't we do the obvious thing and attack them while they were all in one place. Could of solved every problem known to man. War, Poverty, Racism, Natural Disasters.

Fantastic! Are non redheads allowed at the festi? Even if I'm not I'm going to try and sneak into the next one :safe: Mercy! I seem to have a hardwired genetic imperative to pound the sexual dogshit out of redheaded women :hump:

Kahuna382000 said:
exnorthener said:
i know this is very very wrong, but have you seen the twins on there???
Yes I did and yes I would.

Now why didn't we do the obvious thing and attack them while they were all in one place. Could of solved every problem known to man. War, Poverty, Racism, Natural Disasters.
Oh no they would be far more useful in some sort of labour camp on an island or something where I could attempt to dilute their genetic purit... Put them to some good use, I mean.

I volunteer myself as their overseer. I won't even ask for any wages, all for the greater good you see :salut: :wink:

Peeler94 said:
buggrit said:
Have a Ginge fest then

Gillian Anderson

Amy Adams

Julianne Moore

Other pretty Gwars . . . .

Ok not the last one then.

cupoftea said:
Fantastic! Are non redheads allowed at the festi? Even if I'm not I'm going to try and sneak into the next one :safe: Mercy! I seem to have a hardwired genetic imperative to pound the sexual dogshit out of redheaded women :hump:
So you'll be trying to trap off with an Irish Setter?