Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Gina Miller

Have I mentioned my thing for Leanne Wood?

Maybe 15 years ago...

wood.jpg

With that election resoundingly sending yet again that loud and clear message that the country wants nothing but out of the EU, it is inevitable that the trouble making Sorus stand-in, Ms Gina Miller will still, despite all evidence/odds/common sense ferment yet more Brexit trouble.

She sees herself as the one lone 'Joan of Arc wannabe’ who will, against all odds keep us tied to the coat-tails of that sinking, undemocratic, failing, money-pit the EU.

Who know what court case she will pursue next, but sadly it seems inevitable that she, like her blundering soulmate the double left footed dusky Abootapotumus, will plunge on with the next legal tilt at windmills...which unfortunately will cost the UK taxpayer yet more millions.

With that election resoundingly sending yet again that loud and clear message that the country wants nothing but out of the EU, it is inevitable that the trouble making Sorus stand-in, Ms Gina Miller will still, despite all evidence/odds/common sense ferment yet more Brexit trouble.

She sees herself as the one lone 'Joan of Arc wannabe’ who will, against all odds keep us tied to the coat-tails of that sinking, undemocratic, failing, money-pit the EU.

Who know what court case she will pursue next, but sadly it seems inevitable that she, like her blundering soulmate the double left footed dusky Abootapotumus, will plunge on with the next legal tilt at windmills...which unfortunately will cost the UK taxpayer yet more millions.
You may well be right but Boris can now pass laws which the courts must accept. The court of appeal made that point - about the primacy of Parliament - in the summer. Possibly when doing so not anticipating that the PM would control parliament so decisively.
Miller is a terrible person and, were I to express my wishes for her future, I'd probably be arrested. So I won't.

You may well be right but Boris can now pass laws which the courts must accept. The court of appeal made that point - about the primacy of Parliament - in the summer. Possibly when doing so not anticipating that the PM would control parliament so decisively.
Miller is a terrible person and, were I to express my wishes for her future, I'd probably be arrested. So I won't.
Ms Miller has cost the UK taxpayer millions and ultimately to no avail. We will get Brexit. She has lost. Her legacy will be that we may end up with a worse outcome because of the damage she did to our negotiating position. Although to be fair we now know that was being deliberately sabotaged by Sir Oliver Robbins (with or without the connivance of Mrs May) so even that legacy is dust.

Never-the-less she has affirmed the right of anyone (with deep enough pockets) who feels they have been wronged by the state to seek redress in the courts.

Personally, I’d like to see Sir Oliver Robbins in the dock being prosecuted for malfeasance in public office. The damage he did to the national interest, whilst being paid by the tax payer, far exceeds the damage Ms Miller did.

Ms Miller has cost the UK taxpayer millions and ultimately to no avail. We will get Brexit. She has lost. Her legacy will be that we may end up with a worse outcome because of the damage she did to our negotiating position. Although to be fair we now know that was being deliberately sabotaged by Sir Oliver Robbins (with or without the connivance of Mrs May) so even that legacy is dust.

Never-the-less she has affirmed the right of anyone (with deep enough pockets) who feels they have been wronged by the state to seek redress in the courts.

Personally, I’d like to see Sir Oliver Robbins in the dock being prosecuted for malfeasance in public office. The damage he did to the national interest, whilst being paid by the tax payer, far exceeds the damage Ms Miller did.
At the back of my mind I think BJ may have made a comment about sorting out the legal system with regard to government so that the senanagens over the last years can be stopped.