Gina Miller

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
There was something nagging me about True and Fair. A bit too close to ‘Fair and Just’ - The Oz answer to Starsky and Hutch.

After the inspiring attendance to her new party launch, the enthusiasm evident there must have convinced her that she is the new saviour that will lead us back to the welcoming arms of the EU.

Cheering hoards all willing to follow her back to our former position as principal financial contributors to the present sh*t show in Brussels.

Oh dear, never mind...perhaps not!!!

Last edited:
I’m not getting the feeling that there is much support for Ms Miller on this thread, but it’s politics so easy come easy go.
Oh, I think she’s great and one of the “heroes” of Brexit: without her hard work and determination, we wouldn’t be out of the EU.

I do get the feeling that her voter-base will be middle-class europhiles, which means a split pro-EU vote at future elections.

So after accidentally causing Brexit, she’ll inadvertently scupper “Rejoin”.

She is, without doubt, a great asset for those of us who don’t want to be part of the EU.

What’s not to like?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Oh, I think she’s great and one of the “heroes” of Brexit: without her hard work and determination, we wouldn’t be out of the EU.

I do get the feeling that her voter-base will be middle-class europhiles, which means a split pro-EU vote at future elections.

So after accidentally causing Brexit, she’ll inadvertently scupper “Rejoin”.

She is, without doubt, a great asset for those of us who don’t want to be part of the EU.

What’s not to like?
Having read her plan there’s actually quite a lot I agree with*. I think we should form a Brexit wing of the party.

*Although as Farage pointed out quite a lot of it is already in law but heh Ho.

She looks like Michael Portillo in drag...

gina-miller-message.jpg

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
She looks like Michael Portillo in drag...

View attachment 631574
Micheal Portillo looks like Micheal Portillo in drag. That said I really don’t care what she looks like. It what she does that I care about. Whilst I disagree with what she wanted to achieve I’m grateful that she did it because it backfired so spectacularly.

Of course her and her ilk have cost the country dearly by their machinations. They have given succour and encouragement to factions in the EU who have set out to act against the interests of this country and it’s people.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
She looks like an entitled little spoilt bitch.

indeed, the 'I know what's best for you thick peasants' vibe off her is even stronger than corbyns.

TamH70

MIA
I'd say she looks like a c**t but I actually like those. Especially hairy ones.

Like those things, she is a useful object. Not the sort of "useful" that she intended, but useful nonetheless.

Who’s funding her? Is it George Sorros again?

So one of her main policies is to stop paid lobbying, yet she’s been backed by one of the worlds biggest lobbyist.

Sorros’ funding is quite spectacular.

Not only did he back Gina Miller to the tune of £400k. He was also the biggest financial backer to the ex MI 6 guys dossier on Russian involvement in Trumps election campaign and the brexit campaign.

In that case Soros is even better than I thought. Good job someone like him is around to defend the vast majority of us from the crackpot far right, conspiracy theorists and similar spreading their divisive poison.

Latest Threads