Gina Miller

I think we have entered the times of the legal insurgent, attempting to achieve political ends through perfidious means that were never intended for that purpose.

If I had my way, she'd be stripped of any UK citizenship and hoofed out to Guyana.

I think we have entered the times of the legal insurgent, attempting to achieve political ends through perfidious means that were never intended for that purpose.

If I had my way, she'd be stripped of any UK citizenship and hoofed out to Guyana.
Guyana?

Crikey, we are going to need a bigger trebuchet.

I'm assuming that her tactics are to bog down Brexit in the courts for another 4 years till the next election?

Or... London is a dangerous place these days, ANYTHING could happen, and it does....
Or the demoralising effect of knowing that you are defeated could make a person suicidal. I wouldn't be shocked to see that she has jumped from a tall building, twice.
I did mention recently that I did not imagine that her sponsors were the types to reward failure...

Daily Express 10hrs ago...

She wouldn't do anything without Soros deep pockets funding it as he did last time
REVEALED: George Soros hands Gina Miller campaign £400,000 in desperate bid to STOP Brexit

TamH70

MIA
How the hell did you find that?
Yeah, that does spring to mind, doesn't it? Along with the "what did they do to get punted off of the list of folks who could legally bring court cases?" thing...

People need to stop getting so excited, this is just a process, Gina Miller is doing no more than you or I are entitled to do. Ultimately she has done her cause more harm than good, her efforts have probably contributed to the strength of the Conservatives majority.

She may still challenge things in the British courts, whatever the outcome the Tories can introduce a bill, with impunity, to counter it.

I feel any attempts, by her, in the ECJ will be met with frustration and could even cause a harder BREXIT.

Like BL, BB and amazing lobster et al, she’s got nothing to say and she’s saying it too loud.

People need to stop getting so excited, this is just a process, Gina Miller is doing no more than you or I are entitled to do. Ultimately she has done her cause more harm than good, her efforts have probably contributed to the strength of the Conservatives majority.

She may still challenge things in the British courts, whatever the outcome the Tories can introduce a bill, with impunity, to counter it.

I feel any attempts, by her, in the ECJ will be met with frustration and could even cause a harder BREXIT.

Like BL, BB and amazing lobster et al, she’s got nothing to say and she’s saying it too loud.
The ECJ have already stated it's not their issue to address.

I agree, leave her to prattle on and bang her drum and the more noise she makes, the less relevant and listened to she becomes. Until her EU backers abandon her as a spent tool.

Bit like Thunberg on the Eco front. Once backers decide they have run their course, assets are then cast aside.

Latest Threads