Gina Miller

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Daily Express 10hrs ago...

Without bringing these case Miller is a nobody.

Bringing them keeps her name in the headlines.

Someone whose ego vastly outstrips her abilities or relevance.

Wordsmith

She sees herself as the one lone 'Joan of Arc wannabe’.....
I'd love to see her on top of a pile of flaming faggots.

It's time she was thoroughly investigated, business dealings, money in, money out.

OOOPS, as some clumsy plods drop her confiscated computers down the steps, as they deliver them to the Fraud Office.....

We knew they wouldn’t go away but now they’re just an annoying background noise.

Until now they’ve been taken seriously by the EU leadership which has always wanted to stop Brexit. Now they’ll know the games up and these losers won’t be taken seriously in Brussels anymore than they will in London.
Anything that they have to say about softening brexit can be safely ignored. That ship sailed and sank in the courtrooms that they misused to divert democracy.

From the link;

REMAINER activist Gina Miller has insisted that the battle against Brexit “is not over” as she revealed a shocking new plan to stop Boris Johnson’s EU talks despite the Conservatives overwhelming victory.
However, she signalled that Remainer tactics will move from stopping the Brexit deal to Britain's future trading relationship with the EU.
Ms Miller continued: “I think the battleground will move to the future trading relationship with the EU.
“Remainers will try to influence in Parliament and in campaign group to make that as soft a Brexit as possible.
Being a non-political, non-governmental spokesperson, what influence or pressure could she/they possibly bring to bear on the eu?

Last edited:

ACAB

LE
From the link;

Being a non-political, non-governmental spokesperson, what influence or pressure could she/they possibly bring to bear on the eu?
Funding by one G Soros perhaps???

offog

LE

Vexatious litigants

she could be added to the list.

From the link;

Soros/Branson

Soros/Branson
Again, how do they have relevance in the British Government brexit with the eu?

Ms Miller continued: “I think the battleground will move to the future trading relationship with the EU.
“Remainers will try to influence in Parliament and in campaign group to make that as soft a Brexit as possible.
How do they pressure a 80 seat majority Boris brexit parliament?
How do they have any input in trade negotiations with the eu?

Again, how do they have relevance in the British Government brexit with the eu?

How do they pressure a 80 seat majority Boris brexit parliament?
How do they have any input in trade negotiations with the eu?
I take it you will not be interviewing her next year, as your cleaner?

On Thursday the country voted for "Get Brexit Done"
What does she not understand?
Rhetorical.

Latest Threads