Gina Miller

Has anyone said they would yet?
View attachment 368002
Would what exactly?

Punch her in the throat?
Watch her get spit roasted by Trump & Farage? Maybe St. Tommy of Robinson could pop one in the rear to finish on a hat-trick.
Let her jump the queue at the Job Centre?
Offer to carry her bags for her from the Food Bank?

Oh, the agony of choice.

My learned arrse colleagues was it not the fragrant Ms Miller who forced the Parliament to pass legislation to approve article 50 and to inform the EU to do one at the end of March? Did not this legislation receive more than 500 votes from the Ayes? Are we now not marching in step rapidly to said departure date with no deal etc? I wonder how she's feeling.....

Caecilius

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
My learned arrse colleagues was it not the fragrant Ms Miller who forced the Parliament to pass legislation to approve article 50 and to inform the EU to do one at the end of March? Did not this legislation receive more than 500 votes from the Ayes? Are we now not marching in step rapidly to said departure date with no deal etc? I wonder how she's feeling.....
The beauty is that May's deal would have been pushed through by the government if Gina Miller and Dominic Grieve hadn't worked to force a meaningful vote. If we end up with no deal because of their efforts it'll be beautiful.

That depends if Soros will exact retribution for wasting so much money on her

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
I know its old but

Allegedly Remain supporters attempted to block roads leading to a UKIP event in Wales. The principles of democracy are obviously lost on the Remain camp.

I blame her and her court case which gave Parliament the final say, for the whole sorry mess Brexit is in. She also has the gall to say she did it it for democracy. Her democracy is where 650 imbeciles (Sorry, meant MPs) decide the future of 66 million people versus the democracy of the referendum where 33 million voted to decide the future of 66 million. Which is the true democracy I wonder?

I blame her and her court case which gave Parliament the final say, for the whole sorry mess Brexit is in. She also has the gall to say she did it it for democracy. Her democracy is where 650 imbeciles (Sorry, meant MPs) decide the future of 66 million people versus the democracy of the referendum where 33 million voted to decide the future of 66 million. Which is the true democracy I wonder?
Well said and we know who the shadowy figures backing her dont we ? Some virgin bloke and a cnut called Sorass or something .