Gin.

I've not scrolled through the thread so I'll just throw in Silent pool. A mate got it for me on promotion. I enjoyed that.

Agree with Hendricks, nice and refreshing.

I have a problem with finding gins and not drinking them. I bought a limited edition 100 year anniversary Lord Trenchard Gin last year. It's still sat on the shelf with other gins such as Spitfire Heritage and others with pretty plane pics on I bought at RAIT last year. The kids still chid me when they pop around.

Here's something I didn't know.
I was bought a do it yourself Gin Kit. You get a couple of bottles (empty) a funnel, sieve and a load of different spices and recipe cards.
Guess what base spirit you use?

Plain vodka.

Here's something I didn't know.
I was bought a do it yourself Gin Kit. You get a couple of bottles (empty) a funnel, sieve and a load of different spices and recipe cards.
Guess what base spirit you use?

Plain vodka.

Yep, find the cheapest distilled white spirit you can source, add juniper and whatever other botanicals you have to hand, et voila, bathtub gin.

I've got pissed off with over priced craft and flavoured gins they're just a fad like Voddy was a few years ago

Back to good old Gordons , or Tanqueray, maybe even Bombay Sapphire... just make sure you use good quality tonic and ice and lemon

mechanicalhorsetrough

On ROPS
On ROPs
I too have been obsessed with G&T over the last few years, Tanqueray is a firm favourite, but I’ve also go into the pink gins lately, Gordon’s being a great tasting fixture in the bar.
But I’ve also just discovered the utter gorgeous Tanqueray Sevilla
C2A55682-A66C-499B-BED6-7551F7E3E5B4.jpeg

Also this one..
D3EB4839-EB1E-4280-B3F3-B84B292D822B.jpeg

From Cornwall, bit expensive, £42 but very nice

Latest Threads