Gillette: for Men?

Gillette not only sounds gay and French, but is also a padded poof jackets name,probably also of the Napoleonic feminine tense.
Doubt they were in demand at Badajoz.

Would you care to travel to Gillette, and then tell the folks your feelings about the issue??

Masculinity isn't toxic when they cant start their car , and don't know where the fuses are.

I found.
As long as there are spiders, real men will be needed.

What do you think about the proportion of black people incarcerated in the US? Should Gillette have done an ad about that, or is it off-limits?
How is this relevant? The ad addresses all men, what you're referring to only applies to roughly 6% of the U.S population which would be a very small number of their consumer base. But on that subject do you know a study's found black men receive longer sentences than their white counterparts? See here.

I take it you don't agree with those tweets then?

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
How is an advert pointing out that we should be setting a good example to our sons that we should be treating women with respect and that violence is not the best solution be so upsetting to posters on here.

How is an advert pointing out that we should be setting a good example to our sons that we should be treating women with respect and that violence is not the best solution be so upsetting to posters on here.
Its sending out the wrong message, they'll be suggesting women get the vote next.

But what has it got to do with razor blades or shaving your chin anyway? If I want to listen to a Public Service announcement I'll stand on the platform of my local train station and get told to 'Mind the gap'

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
But what has it got to do with razor blades or shaving your chin anyway? If I want to listen to a Public Service announcement I'll stand on the platform of my local train station and get told to 'Mind the gap'
Do you feel triggered???? If you 'ant bothered how come you feel so bad.

Did staring into the abyss have the abyss stare back at you????

Interviewer to Woman. "Do you shave your twat?"
"No. He shaves himself." :cool:
Now THAT would be funny. It could fit the PC mould too, with a couple being interviewed.

What they should have done is show a man shaving a then doing the right thing, associating their brand with integrity and moral courage. 'Be the best you can' as a slogan?

Do you feel triggered???? If you 'ant bothered how come you feel so bad.

Did staring into the abyss have the abyss stare back at you????
Well... tbf I didn't start the thread... and there's 8 pages of responses and comments (on THIS thread alone) about the subject. We're just chewing the fat if that's ok barman.....

....or is this the new strategy from the Mods... Questioning why comments are being made.....belittling and shaming us into restricting our fat chewing so you have less modding to do.... ;)

Well, for a start one of the scenes was a parent intervening in two boys engaged in 'rough and tumble' play (35 seconds in, bookended by the comment "boys will be boys") - whereas the real scientists suggest that this form of play is actually really important for healthy development amongst adolescent males:

SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class journal research

Because it implies that the majority of us are under-performing in those respects, whereas I'd suggest that the opposite is true - at least in Western society.