Gillette: for Men?

Yes. Hope you have you watched the short film in full. It is portraying both sides of the coin. Maybe I grew up in a different way. Different opinions and all..
Yes. I did watch the whole advert. Well this one.

Useless fact of the day........ a properly knapped piece of flint is 300 times sharper than a new razor blade.

So why were cavemen always hairy?
Because they were lazy bastards?

why target one at the expense of another? this, to me, looks a bit like their marketing dept got a bit excited
It's the output of a mono culture in the media and marketing industry in which they exist in an echo chamber surrounded by like minded people. To them, this shit is real, they actually believe that all men are rapists etc...

**** them, I used their blades because I was too lazy to try something else but now they have gone to the bottom of the list.

Is that Damascus steel?
Supposedly; that's what the guy in Sedona said, but it's really 'layered' steel, not wootz, which would be really expensive. Sharpens up nicely on a belt, and can be admired before applying to the neck. If that's your bag, man.

Useless fact of the day........ a properly knapped piece of flint is 300 times sharper than a new razor blade.

So why were cavemen always hairy?
Picking shards of obsidian out of their cheeks before the village hop put the cavegirls off, so those who shaved didn't procreate. Natural selection; still works today.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vampireuk The Intelligence Cell 4
mercurydancer Military History and Militaria 3
TheVisitor Miscellaneous Jokes 0