GILF's you would like to Fcuk

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Charlotte Rumpable

Ruth Pearson -( it's a 70s thing, you kids wouldn't understand).... LINKY

Flic Kendall ( though she was looking a bit gaunt on Strictly)

Miz Harry ....

My mate's wife is a GILF at 38. Would post a pic but she doesn't meet your criteria!

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Charlotte Rumpable

Ruth Pearson -( it's a 70s thing, you kids wouldn't understand).... LINKY

Flic Kendall ( though she was looking a bit gaunt on Strictly)

Miz Harry ....
Charlotte Rumpable looks more like Max Wall about to do that silly dance of his. I'm not convinced that any of them are more than airbrush sexy and even Ruth Pearson has a high yuk factor based on the photo.

Charlotte Rumpable looks more like Max Wall about to do that silly dance of his. I'm not convinced that any of them are more than airbrush sexy and even Ruth Pearson has a high yuk factor based on the photo.
Flic Kendall looks like Wallace.

Hang on. The title is fucked up. "Grandmothers Id like to fuck you would like to fuck" surley that is just a Yes/No to Honour Blackman and nothing more.....

So, Yes.

weaver.jpg

Childhood crush right there !

14 posts and nobody has mentioned stairlift queen, Thora Hird. She might have been dead for a few years but you still would, wouldn't you?

And what about "The Lady" herself? As Ronald Regan once said "It's a pity it's only her country I'm screwing"

There is only one winner, Raquel Welch (71)

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
been beaten to la weaver and jane asher, so I nominate Helen Mirren and Lynda Carter. they still look like they'd be good value.