GIjargon/mil.com...(merged discussions)

What, LNV has copped it?

• Can't say I'm going to miss her

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey All!

Just caught the link from the GIJargon site and wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I'm an ex-marine, so go ahead and take your best shot, I'm sure I've been called worse, and probably rightly so. I do have a lot of respect for your military, but I'll be the first to admit that I don't know much about your culture. I do know that we share a fondness for beautiful women and good beer and that's a start.

Banzai

That will do for starters, its a long standing British tradition that the new bloke on the site buys all the beer all night long...........off you go to the bar.

If your an ex US Marine you will probably look a little weedy and puny so take some ID with you :D :D

Howdy! :D

Have you got a Wal*Mart discount card?

Ahhhhh, the beer over there maybe watered down, but you can buy a pitcher of it !

One pitcher and I'm anyone's! :roll:

L

lipstik

Let me see, thats 27 pints of Auntie Stella, 32 Grolsh, Case of Chianti (chilled) Case of Shiraz, Case of Chardonnay, Case of Vodka (Blue Label), and a dandelion and burdock... want ice with that Ma?

Thats seven of us, the rest will be along later :lol:

Added..... 1 pitcher.... :lol:

E

ex-dvr

Lipstick-
I hope the blue label was for me :lol:
and welcome to our revolutionary colonial cousins

Just put it all on my tab, I'll pay up next time I'm in town! Did you guys know that you actually made a couple of people quit GIJargon? If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen I always say. I see there are actually some ladies that post here, very nice! As far as being a puny Marine, I may only weigh 185 lbs, but it's all muscle. I also like the stronger beers, I just happen to like them cold, oh well. Thanks for the welcome, keep your head down and your ammo dry.

Banzai

JFBanzai!! Awright--so I gotta come over here to say howdy?! Making yourself kinda scarce on GI Jargon lately, ain't ya? Oh yeah--this is PT but they got some dumb rule here about user names less than three characters so I used a long one!

Lissen up ladies and gents: Banzai is one tough hombre. I won't embarass him by mentioning it but he can be damn proud he's known among the Jargonites as the Hood Ornament. :mrgreen:

That's me! How did you know? You must be from GIJargon.
Hang a big "Roger that" on that one. I agree with PT, have to come to merry old England to see ya. Cheese and rice!

So far I'm one of the more regular Jargonites to come here.

Hey PT! How's it going? Nice new name, where does it come from? I'll stop in at GIJargon and say hi to everyone sometime soon. Been busy as hell, so haven't been on the boards much.

Banzai

Banzai, while I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out what the hell Ma Sonic just said (Tosser? Bouncer?) "Asa Trenchard" is the American, a Yank from Vermont, in Tom Taylor's "Our American Cousin" which is of course the play Lincoln was watching when he got shot. (So other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?) I got curious and found the whole damn comedy on the web a couple of weeks ago. Seems the show was incredibly popular for about 65 years up to 1915 (though the assasination part was usually cut.)

Taylor was English but Asa is the hero, comes over to England and saves his British cousins' butts from disaster which they can't quite manage to do themselves--you know, kinda like WWI and WWII. :lol:

Latest Threads