Gifts for a new raspberry

Ok gents, a very good mate have mine that has been working in new Zealand as skydiving instructor has had a bad day in the office and is now facing life in a wheelchair!

He is in hospital and is going to be stuck there for a good few months !

What can I send him to cheer him up? (I have done the serious bit of a kindle) but I shall open the ideas to you lot !!!

I shall get him to post pics from his bed with the gifts too !!

I was told a story about a fella who lost a leg in an accident. His lads turned up to visit him with a bag of jelly babies (his favourite sweets) each with a leg bitten off...

Ok gents, a very good mate have mine that has been working in new Zealand as skydiving instructor has had a bad day in the office and is now facing life in a wheelchair!

He is in hospital and is going to be stuck there for a good few months !

What can I send him to cheer him up? (I have done the serious bit of a kindle) but I shall open the ideas to you lot !!!

I shall get him to post pics from his bed with the gifts too !!
He'll be out of bed in time for some decent flying - get him registered for this:

Flyability - Disabled hang gliding & paragliding opportunities

You can also make him an amusing t-shirt with the logo: PARA-plegic on it.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Get him loads of running gear, some posh new trainers, an iPod with some running tunes loaded on, that Nike heart rate monitor thing...etc.

Oh and some rollerblades, everyone likes rollerblades.

A uni-cycle.

Get him loads of running gear, some posh new trainers, an iPod with some running tunes loaded on, that Nike heart rate monitor thing...etc.

Oh and some rollerblades, everyone likes rollerblades.
If he likes them, then the shame of him admitting to his mother that he's gay

A lifetime supply of 3 in 1 oil. Squeaky axles are fucking annoying.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.

Take him to Lourdes (in France, not the cricket) It probably wont cure him but he may end up with two new tyres on his wheelchair as they wheel him out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
moogee The NAAFI Bar 0
E The NAAFI Bar 7
MrPVRd Current Affairs, News and Analysis 26