• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Gib's back in the news.

B

Biscuits_AB

A bit david-and-goliath as regards relative size and armaments. Well done HMS Scimitar!
Yep, those Spaniards must have felt totally outgunned by seven revved up drunken matelots in sports kit, who'd just been told that the dago's were banning their 'run ashore' that weekend. ;-)

Mentions Gib as an island........has it broken away from the European mainland since I was there. It's a fuckin penninsula, so much for journalism research......twats!

Mentions Gib as an island........has it broken away from the European mainland since I was there. It's a fuckin penninsula, so much for journalism research......twats!

Yes. I went on holiday a few years back and got carried away with my bucket and spade. I dug a trench all the way across the tarmac was a bit of a bugger mind.

A bit david-and-goliath as regards relative size and armaments. Well done HMS Scimitar!
I think it was more a case of "big brother round the corner", if they had fired at the HMS Scimitar, they win a small victory, but the rest of the Royal Navy will come round and give them a good shoeing and quite rightly due to International law, Spain would be viewed as an aggressor, they would lose the EU membership, no bail out, UN censure, International pariah, cue financial and social break down add to the mix separatism, during the chaos Catalonia will break away, Andalusia may do the same along with Basque and Galicia leaving land locked Castile on its own.

From one single incident the ripples of the fall outs gets bigger from it, if I can see that, I am sure the nervous Spanish politicians can see that given the current situation in Spain right now........

semper:4733305 said:
I think it was more a case of "big brother round the corner", if they had fired at the HMS Scimitar, they win a small victory, but the rest of the Royal Navy will come round and give them a good shoeing and quite rightly due to International law, Spain would be viewed as an aggressor, they would lose the EU membership, no bail out, UN censure, International pariah, cue financial and social break down add to the mix separatism, during the chaos Catalonia will break away, Andalusia may do the same along with Basque and Galicia leaving land locked Castile on its own.

From one single incident the ripples of the fall outs gets bigger from it, if I can see that, I am sure the nervous Spanish politicians can see that given the current situation in Spain right now........
How long would it take to get a fleet of swan peddalos from England to gib?

Latest Threads