gib cook house monster

Yeah, went through Gib in 95 and she was there. Absolutely impossible to describe to someone who hasn't seen her with their own eyes. I well remember the big, yellow sweat circles under her arms, the moustache and sidies, the humungous belly and the thick black forearm hair. Though, suprisingly enough, I heard that she was actually quite picky. Probably had plenty of offers from lads with an eye on the pot in the guardroom but zero self-respect...:wink:

what time frame are we looking at fella :?: :?:

i do remember the two that worked in the slop-house at brompton late 80's they were sizeable :oops: :oops:

She was there when I done my B3 in 98 and she was there in 2002 - she was disgusting, and I remember I once left my food because she was staring at me. Just the thought of her cooking it. I wonder if she is still there?

they all need "cuddles" :roll: :roll:

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
what time frame are we looking at fella :?: :?:

i do remember the two that worked in the slop-house at brompton late 80's they were sizeable :oops: :oops:

You didnt Knocker did you ......... did you? .... You DID didnt you! ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember one Xmas JR lunch, could have been 84/5 when one of the more presentable civvy cooks got up halfway thru the meal or was it food fight and did a turn equal to anything seen in the back room at the Two Sawyers on a Sunday afternoon 8O

Needless to say the Badge was not ammused.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

snapper wrote

You didnt Knocker did you ......... did you? .... You DID didnt you! ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
no i did not, but i know a man who did & married one of them :eek: :eek:

The Monster managed to divert an entire Sexual Bananas Course from her hot plate to the other one after we watched with baited breath a large droplet of sweat run from one of her hairy armpits - down her even hairier arm - then onward down her Munster like hand - and - wait for it! .... the deciding moment that caused the en-masse diversion stampede - the said large, sweaty, minging droplet continued on its path You guessed it! right into a large pan of baked beans!!!!!

To cap it all off I heard Approx: a year later that some gopper won the massive bet that had been built up by various courses run at Gib over the year to be presented to any sad person who actually got their end away with this Monster, the winner even had the 'Grossen Underhosen' and pics to prove the deed had been done!!!!! Noooooooooooooo!!!!!

Gundulph

The pot thing is a load of cr*p. I can't remember constributuing towards it or ever seeing it. Last I heard she had been sacked for eating stuff straight from the hot plate. She manages to nearly burn down the small cook house at Hawley Hard in 98! She must bleed gravy.

I can still vividly remember her 'tach. To people who have never seen her it sounds like an exageration, but it was dark black. Infact, it looked more like eyebrow hair, than 'tach hair.

She was a man, man. Seeing her getting in and out of that small fiesta was so funny, especially because she was that large she had to sit in the back!

wedge35 said:
Why can't they all be like 'Granma' at Lodge Hill? She only did the breakfasts there but she was magic :D
what :!: :!: :!: :!: ....................with tricks & everything :?: :?: :?: :?:

A_K_T_T_E - One day I'll post something that you don't tear apart...if it's not something about Birmingham it's picking holes in my turn of phrase! Ah well, life would be boring otherwise, eh? :D :D :D

Northern git...

wedge35 wrote

Northern git...
HARSH but fair my friend..............HARSH but fair :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

amazing__lobster said:
She was there when I done my B3 in 98 and she was there in 2002 - she was disgusting, and I remember I once left my food because she was staring at me. Just the thought of her cooking it. I wonder if she is still there?
been told shes left recently but she was there in 90 when i did my b3 and 2001 when i did my b1 although she worked down at hawley then

I remember a hot humid day (May 2001) and coming back off the area truely starving. Getting into the cookhouse my hunger retreated when the familiar bead of sweat rolled in out out of the folds of flab on her face and down the neck, onto the arm, around the bingo wings and into the mixed veg!

One of the guys tucked straight into it stating that at least he wouldn't have to add salt to it!!! lunatic

I was last at gib in 1998 for my class 1 sigs and she was there then still shouting "more pies on 4", I also saw some sweat drip off her beard and into the chips so I dropped my tray on the floor and walked out and went hungry that day, it put me off eating in there for the rest of the course and I went to KFC in fleet every lunch instead!!

heideous beast!!

I think her dad also worked there! the short fat one with an attitude!

Does anyone else remember the really cocky wan*er? the one with black hair!! I saw him have his head dunked in the beans for gobbing of about the beans being ok and not cold!

that was the one and only time they were firking hot the lad who did it got some flak for it although it was deserved did my driver light there in 92 or 93 and pulled one of the smug gets through the hot plate for whacking my hand with the ladle for spilling peas the best part was as i explained myself to the orderly officer the mong went on about peas again so i showed him my plate with no peas and told him id do it again if he didnt f off back to taty peeling, turd! Orderly officer asked if i wanted to push for assault ha ha.

snapper said:
I remember one Xmas JR lunch, could have been 84/5 when one of the more presentable civvy cooks got up halfway thru the meal or was it food fight and did a turn equal to anything seen in the back room at the Two Sawyers on a Sunday afternoon 8O

Needless to say the Badge was not ammused.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Similar happened Christmas '87 only two of the younger cooks started. RSM who'd warned all the SNCOs that if a food fight started then he'd cancel the do in their mess tried to stop the girls dancing & then started the food fight himself. Had the QM next to me going 'You gonna throw sprouts at anyone son' 'No sir' 'You might as well their not worth eff'ing eating' he then gives me 4 of the spare cans he's carrying & says 'See if you can hit an officer with the empties' Top times. Can't do it a the firms Christmas Do, which is a pity theirs a couple of the directors I'd love to can.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ABF9 Sappers 15
A_Knocker_Till_The_End Sappers 37
V The Intelligence Cell 6