Gib Bks Cookhouse

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, May 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well gentlemen having never had the pleasure of meeting that fine damsel that was "the monster" I was filled with dread when told i was off to Gib Bks on cse, however the scoff was absolutely tip-top in my humble opinion.

does anyone else agree with me on that front :? :? :? :?

i have eaten in far far worse cookhouses.............deepcut immediately springs to mind.

where else have you eaten sh1te scoff whilst doing the job & put the sloppos/fitters 'n' turners in their place :? :? :? :?
  2. I think its quite good! Mine you in the heat I dont feel much like eating till much later. The bar/ restraunte on the beach to the side of the camp is quite nice.
  3. Gib Bks Camberley, home of your glorious parent Corps, not Devil's Tower Camp Gibraltar ya twonk
  4. woooops right sorry, I'm going to put the vodka down now and start reading posts properly
  5. Jesus you had me there i thought "Ive just been on course with Knocker and I dont recall a beach"
    Christ how drunk was I?????
  6. I was wondering if they had opened a cookhouse annexe down on the hard??? but you would be stretching things slightly to call it a beach...
  7. PIRBRIGHT (perm staff side)
  8. Knocker, that's odd, has the food gone up in standard? Last time I was there on my B1 in 2000 the food was awfull!

And when I tried to comlpain they said that we were just causing trouble and refused to let us write in the complaints book!
  9. It has it's good days and bad days. But you still can't serve your self, the obnoxious slopos still put it on your plate. I wonder if anyone has done the monster and collected the pot!!!!!! hehehehe myths are cool
  10. There is a cook house at the hard. The beast set fire to it in 97 or 98 I think.
  11. I have had the pleasure of scoffing at gib bks and i thought the scoff was sorted, seem to remember a rather large slop jockey though
  12. Details of the Scoff Monster are on anothjer thread within this forum however apparently she is now brown bread!!
  13. got locked in a cupboard and ate herself perhaps?
  14. MrBane

MrBane War Hero Reviewer Reviews Editor

For anyone else that's been to Gib Bks, who remembers the cleaner that used to loiter around the showers
    as young, nubile men were in scrubbing themselves down?

One of our esteemed colleagues slipped her it in the building site.

View the attachment.
  15. Cleaner?? What cleaners were there? I take it you were there recently??