Giant butt plug in Paris gets man slapped

Here's the picture of the offending article that's been inserted in the most appropriate place I can think of ..

butt_plug.jpg

It would appear that our cheese eating chums across the channel aren't entirely enamoured of their latest toy ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-29658502

@fairmaidofperth something you want to tell us ...... ?

Ouch ...

Maybe it's an up yer arrse statement, that's where the luxury jewellery stores are located as well as some posh hotels. It was also my first address in Paris, albeit a maid's room on the 8th floor without a lift ... I'd never even heard of butt plugs in those dim and distant days :oops:

... is there some small print on the base saying " Petite " ?

Ouch ...

Maybe it's an up yer arrse statement, that's where the luxury jewellery stores are located as well as some posh hotels. It was also my first address in Paris, albeit a maid's room on the 8th floor without a lift ... I'd never even heard of butt plugs in those dim and distant days, but now can't get enough of them, this one looks about right :oops:
No need to thank me :-D

Ouch ...

Maybe it's an up yer arrse statement, that's where the luxury jewellery stores are located as well as some posh hotels. It was also my first address in Paris, albeit a maid's room on the 8th floor without a lift ... I'd never even heard of butt plugs in those dim and distant days :oops:
But you have now?

Tell us more!

Can we get one and give it to Rotheram City Council.....?

.. or manufacture an Extra Large One and stuff it in the French end of Le Chunnel to keep those Johnny Foreigners and Onion Johnnies out...

must have been a pain in the arrse to erect

Butt Unplugged?

O Zangado

War Hero
Yebbut, nobbut, yebbut. When the Good Lord in His infinite wisdom decides France itself needs a well-deserved enema, the hose is going without doubt into that world-class, overpriced and arrogant shithole Septic tourists still call Gay Paree and the surrender monkeys like to view as the cultural, economic and political centre of Europe. Arriving in said shithole the last time (oxala) twenty years ago at some distant and soi disant 'major international hub' of Paris that resembled the poorest suburbs of Tangier or Marrakesh it was a shithole then and is probably worse now.

OZ

Just as well it's been deflated. The general consensus on my knitting forum was that it had a design fault - the flange at the bottom was narrower than the plug.

"Giant butt plug in Paris Hilton" would have been rather more interesting. Especially if it burst like this one!

Latest Threads