• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Gi me Respeck or Ill knife yo, mo fo!!!

I despair.

Nicking them can only go so far, most dont care about gaol even if (after 89th offence) they get time. It gets them Respeck innit!

Lots of the cops I know dont bother with
Stop and Search unless there are cast Iron grounds, to do so without will get you a complaint, sacked and/or assault charge.

People continually claim stop and search is racist, but if the victims/perpetrators of these crimes are from a certain ethnic group then these are the people to protect/search!

Police are not allowed to use clothing as a reason to stop someone, even though, as in the US, certain gangs have certain colours/clothing attached to them as in a uniform.

But because lots of youths copy this to look hard/cool/copy 50cent or whoever, they get stopped lots and cry racism.

well tough sh1t I say, dress like the criminals and get searched.

It works at football matches for the recognised hooligan gangs, but theyre mostly white, so no one cares.

It's really sad to see young lads being killed for such bullsh1t reasons, these could be the future soldiers/doctors/coppers but now theyre just corpses.

is gang culture and political correctness/playing the race card worth one of these lads lives?

edited cos hoggie cant spell

I'm led to understand that the victim of one of the recent South London shootings was connected tangentially to certain Loyalist organisations, who may now be out for 'justice' on the perps. Anyone else heard this?

Gang culture is rife in our inner cities now Totally agree unchain the Police force and let them do there job, if that dont work then its curfew time and soldiers on the street.
I have had enough of these people coming here and ruining my country.
Want to come here to work and better yourself?? Come we welcome you with open arms
coming here to sponge of our goodwill bringingyour I wont adapt attitude and gang culture?? F**K off you aint coming in!
Get caught commiting crime then its three strikes and your going home simple.
Lets stop being walked over. we are the laughing stock of Europe

{quote]Get caught commiting crime then its three strikes and your going home simple.[/quote]

Liberal pinko.

One strike, and you're off the pier.

It really grips my shit when all the tributes are left at the murder scene and invariably one will say ''to our soldier'' usually spelt 'solja', what the fcuk would any of those mongs know about being a soldier, fcuk em, let em kill each other off then at least there's one less to mug an OAP or you and I.
Rant over.

I can't wait to see the next generation of children either when I reach around 30. That should be interesting.

Anyway, say one of these children got caught, whats going to happen? A slap on the wrist. I got very frustrated with the British Justice system sometimes :pissedoff:

you'll be pleased to know that the rural police force out here are on top of crime.

Handed out about a dozen tickets yesterday, especially to the nefarious local criminal replete with orange badges and zimmer frame.

Bobby was apprehended by the local priest who went on to explain that the presence of a hearse, coffin and large amoutns of cars parked on single yellow lines indicated a funeral and not a bank job, murder or rape and would they kindly move on and let the old codgers get on with mourning without fining them for the prvilege!

Platapus I think alot of the problems are not caused by first generation immigrants who genuinely appreciate British tolerance and society and keep their heads down and oses clean.

The problem occurs in second and third generation where attitudes in certain areas can still be openly hostile to outsiders, Being born British and having a british passport but still getting called "paki" or similar creates alienation and retaliation.

How do you deal with dissaffected youth lacking social identity? Multiculturalism. for all its credit (I cant think of them) ensures that there isnt a homogenous social identity shared by all, creating an affrocarribean centre, a pakistani centre, a gudjerati community welfare board, a shintoist temple and an irish centre all within a few miles of each other doesnt do anything to create a group identity it creates cliques! its a load of balls.

Something will kick off and when it does I hope someone is in government that has the balls to make tough decisions and sort it out however unpopular those decisions might be.

Phil123 said:
I can't wait to see the next generation of children either when I reach around 30. That should be interesting.

Anyway, say one of these children got caught, whats going to happen? A slap on the wrist. I got very frustrated with the British Justice system sometimes :pissedoff:
The next generation will, of course, be the third to see the light of day since things really began to go bad, and will be so steeped in it all as to be totally beyond redemption.

I think the 2nd generation - i.e. today's teenagers - already are, for the most part. An opportunity to strangle some very pernicious anti-social developments at birth was missed, thanks to the multiculturalism ethos and a biggish dash of PC-ness; and now I don't know what the hell we can do to make things any better. A very nasty genie is out of the bottle and running amok in our inner cities . . .

it is always a consitant trait in any of these incidents oh he was never in a gang always a good student never in trouble etc lets hope that for once this is true and not the other

isongard said:
it is always a consitant trait in any of these incidents oh he was never in a gang always a good student never in trouble etc lets hope that for once this is true and not the other
I rather agree. It smacks of the "Oh, he was only a poor, innocent bystander" line that was trotted out so often by PIRA sympathisers in NI when the army/RUC slotted one of theirs.

Admittedly, inner cities in Britain are different from terrorist-haunted areas, but I do feel that not ALL of these victims can be paragons of social and academic virtue. I wondered, for example, about the teenager who was shot dead in his bed a couple of weeks ago. Why exactly was he in bed in the middle of the day? Why not at school? Could he, perhaps, have been out on the streets all the previous night? No, of course not, because friends and "community workers" all said he was a fine lad with a glittering career ahead of him. I beg to reserve my doubts

I find this very worrying, the labour government banned the carrying of knives and so the reporting must be wrong, knives banned therefore no more murders committed using knives, just like handguns are banned and there are no more crimes committed with handguns...........so either the people who report on these crimes are telling porkies or the the government bans are not working because the scum & filth don't take any notice of these bans.........

This latest spate of 'knife crime' seems to be mostly a' black on black' or 'mixed heritage on mixed heritage' thing.All this 'respect stuff' is absolute B@ll@cks!!

Pillager said:
Platapus I think alot of the problems are not caused by first generation immigrants who genuinely appreciate British tolerance and society and keep their heads down and oses clean.

The problem occurs in second and third generation where attitudes in certain areas can still be openly hostile to outsiders, Being born British and having a british passport but still getting called "paki" or similar creates alienation and retaliation.

How do you deal with dissaffected youth lacking social identity? Multiculturalism. for all its credit (I cant think of them) ensures that there isnt a homogenous social identity shared by all, creating an affrocarribean centre, a pakistani centre, a gudjerati community welfare board, a shintoist temple and an irish centre all within a few miles of each other doesnt do anything to create a group identity it creates cliques! its a load of balls.

Something will kick off and when it does I hope someone is in government that has the balls to make tough decisions and sort it out however unpopular those decisions might be.
As I said its not the people how come here to work its the inner looking not going to change F**k the law types that need to go
Gangsta homeboys, Muslim extremist, Drug dealers, Yardies, why are we letting people into this country with a criminal record??

we should adopt the policy of zero torlerance like new york yes it would be hugely unopopular with the hoodies and gangs who would claim ogh my human rights. start cracking down on the minor things and you will lessen opertunities for the more deadly things

we should adopt the policy of zero torlerance like new york yes it would be hugely unopopular with the hoodies and gangs who would claim ogh my human rights. start cracking down on the minor things and you will lessen opertunities for the more deadly things

Didn't Ray Mallon adopt a zero tolerance policy in Middlesborough once? I seem to remember he did an extremely effective job of reducing crime by clamping down on the minor stuff. The direct consequence was that it also reduced the major stuff.

Needless to say, the hand wringers had the knives out for him (No pun intended)

What we need is a shoot to kill policy for grafitti "artists"

Sensible policies for a sensible society.

Latest Threads