Gi me Respeck or Ill knife yo, mo fo!!!

Reading the Times gives me pause for thought.

The girlfriend of a murdered teenager told yesterday how she cradled him as he lay dying after being stabbed in the heart by a gang armed with knives, hammers and bats.

Cookie, 15, said that Kodjo Yenga, 16, had been “set up” by his attackers after the couple accidentally strayed on to gang “turf”.

Four teenage boys were charged late last night with his murder.

Kodjo, described by his headmaster as a “peaceful young man”, was attacked on Wednesday in West London as the gang of youngsters chanted: “Kill him, kill him”. His girlfriend spoke of the teenager’s final moments as police revealed the “ferocious” violence meted out by such gangs.

Cookie insisted that Kodjo, also known as Kizzle, was not a member of any gang, and his only passions were music and becoming a graphic designer and businessman. She said that they were walking along Hammersmith Grove when a lone boy approached them shouting abuse at Kodjo.

“He was calling him ‘a pussy’. Kodjo is not afraid of anyone so he said, ‘Come on, let’s do this’. They went round a corner to be somewhere quieter but we were ambushed,” she said. “It was a set-up.”

Detectives are investigating whether a gang called MDP — “Murder Dem Pussies” — had any links to the killing.

Referring to gangs in London, Detective Chief Inspector Craig McKinlay said: “Violence is part of their ritual. It is ferocious. It has to be seen to be believed.” The boys charged with his murder, two 13-year-olds, a 15-year-old and a 16-year-old, are due to appear at West London Magistrates’ Court this morning. Another five youths arrested in connection with the inquiry have been bailed.
And from, what I assume to be, Kizzles mates.

Don't you think the situation would have been different if Kodjo had some sort of protection with him. This is why mosty teenagers carry weapons with them, the streets are no longer safe, theres too many fools out there. RIP Kizzle

tope oni , london , England
Hm, what a delightful image of our fine countries capital. This would be the city that our royalty stayed behind with the citizens and stood up to the Blitz, rich with our cultural heritage.

Debased by a bunch of scrotes called "death dealing pussies" or whatever they think sounds hard and commands respect in their delinquent world.

This is the realisation and acting-out of all the nightmares that were so accurately predicted by a few truthful politicians who spoke as they saw - and had their careers wrecked as a consequence.

And before anyone jumps up and yells "Racist!" at me, this is not about race at all, but social attitudes.

The dubious concept of "respect" in this context derives from exactly the same culture as rap music - an inherently aggressive, trouble-seeking type of folk art. It should have been stamped on very hard when it first began to appear, but it's rather late for that now.

The effect of pursuing a multiculturalist agenda has been to damage all cultures in the UK

caubeen said:
This is the realisation and acting-out of all the nightmares that were so accurately predicted by a few truthful politicians who spoke as they saw - and had their careers wrecked as a consequence.

And before anyone jumps up and yells "Racist!" at me, this is not about race at all, but social attitudes.

The dubious concept of "respect" in this context derives from exactly the same culture as rap music - an inherently aggressive, trouble-seeking type of folk art. It should have been stamped on very hard when it first began to appear, but it's rather late for that now.

The effect of pursuing a multiculturalist agenda has been to damage all cultures in the UK
Spot on Caub, but don't you think that this is in some way mirroring the gang culture in west belfast 1970s. Ethnic differences = religous division.
TB

chocolate_frog said:
Hm, what a delightful image of our fine countries capital. This would be the city that our royalty stayed behind with the citizens and stood up to the Blitz, rich with our cultural heritage.
Our cities get more like Los Angeles every day. Anybody care to guess when we'll see the first drive by with a machine gun in the West End?

Don't worry too much though. Red Ken will sort this out - just as soon as he gets back from his next trip to Cuba.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm really sorry for the family of the lad that got killed, truly I am.

On the other hand, Bliar and his party want to go soft on drugs, and drugs is the reason why these gangs exist; to serve and protect the main dealers and keep their patches safe from other gangs.

IMHO, as long as innocent bystanders and members of the public don't get hurt, I am happy to see as many of these yoofs in graves as possible. Of course the main dealers won't wind up dead, but perhaps that can happen another way.

It would be nice if the intelligence services could use their undoubted expertise to start of as many gang wars as possible, whilst at the same time arming the little bast@rds to the teeth AND lacing their drugs with some interesting poisons.

These bods hate society, hate the laws, hate the police and have contempt for 'civilians'. They call themselves soldiers and believe they are fighting some kind of turf 'war'.

Let's bring the rules of war to them.

Could the current spate of murders be as a direct consequence of political correctness?

Police reluctance to do Stop and Search to avoid allegations of racism seems to be having a rather predictable outcome.

In Tom Clancy stylee? "without remores" was it

"when we'll see the first drive by with a machine gun in the West End?"

When they can afford the Congestion charge?

Ancient_Mariner said:
chocolate_frog said:
Our cities get more like Los Angeles every day. Anybody care to guess when we'll see the first drive by with a machine gun in the West End?

Don't worry too much though. Red Ken will sort this out - just as soon as he gets back from his next trip to Cuba.
Dont know about the west end mate, but they have happened numerous times in Birmingham, of course not all of them make it to the news though, what with celebrities going out on the town an all.

Tytus_Barnowl said:
caubeen said:

Spot on Caub, but don't you think that this is in some way mirroring the gang culture in west belfast 1970s. Ethnic differences = religous division.
TB
Yes, I think there are useful parallels; but the British inner cities malaise seems to be so inextricably bound up with the yardie-drugs,-weapons-and-music ethos that it seems to be almost in a category of its own.

These youngsters in their mid-teens who are running about with knives (and in some cases handguns) are really the second generation, and it was their parents who effectively made large inner-city sectors no-go areas for the police (and they remain so today, of course). Any chance to nip the phenomenon in the bud was lost 15-20 years ago, and I really can't see any easy way out of the current situation

Biped said:
Let's bring the rules of war to them.
Hah! We couldn't even do that to the Irish Republican Army and its off-shoots...

Bro is a policeman in a lovely south-London borough and I have to say I don't know how he and his colleagues deal with the crap they have to put up with, balancing politically correct doctrine against an attempt to protect and help those in need.

The all-time favourite is after someone is murdered (and I don't think it applies in this particular case) there's always wailing from the families about why the police are guilty of inaction, yet whenever the police attempt to get involved they're warned off.

Thanks to this government, the social contract has totally broken down and we're beginning to see proof of Hobbes' assertion that "life outside a civil society is nasty, brutish and short".

Edited for being so :pissedoff: that I mixed up my political theorists! :D

The_Cad said:
Could the current spate of murders be as a direct consequence of political correctness?

Police reluctance to do Stop and Search to avoid allegations of racism seems to be having a rather predictable outcome.
Got it in one, I think, Cadders. When the police should - on behalf of all of us - been taking a zero-tolerance approach to the unacceptable aspects of Carribean culture - i.e. the yardie thing - they were inhibited by a determination not to be seen as racist.

If you see someone doing something offensive and potentially violent to society in general, you bloody well do something about it, and the skin-colour of the perpetrator is totally irrelevant. But the authorities didn't, and now we seem to be stuck with it, 'cos it's now in its 2nd generation, and firmly rooted.

The headlines on tonight's news said the government were introducing steps to deal with knife crimes. Turns out all they are going to do is RECORD the crime differently.

Well thats sorted then - start another database - why didn't we think of that !!

In scotland we still have the same knife problem BUT with few black families and no yardies ... Here its simple ned culture. Packs of feral kids who dont give a feck, inventing 'beefs' with anyone they feel like and unable to see further than the next 10 seconds.

suits_U said:
Dont know about the west end mate, but they have happened numerous times in Birmingham, of course not all of them make it to the news though, what with celebrities going out on the town an all.
A good point. Towns in like Birmingham and Nottingham seem to have even more violent crime than London.

I have a mate who is a lawyer. I remember speaking to him about this a few years ago, when things were nowhere near as bad as they are now. He was of the opinion that we're heading for a general breakdown in law and order in England. He said many of the lawyers in the crown prosecution service held the same opinion.

Where I live, the police openly admit that they are overwhelmed by drug crime. They wont even respond to complaints about dealers selling cocaine in schools unless over 100 pounds worth of drugs is involved.

Regarding stop and search. What would happen if a 14 year old got stopped and caught with a knife? A custodial sentence? I think not. He'd be fined or he'd get probation. A kid caught with a bat like the one used to murder Kodjo wouldn't even be arrested.

My car was screwed last night (4th time this year) alarm went off so only small number of items stolen but side window smashed so day off work today to get it fixed (1 days pay lost plus cost of window). Police response "Sorry to hear that Sir heres your crime ref number" "No we won't be attending". I give them names of low-lifes who did it, (seen by nieghbours) their response "We'll never be able to prove it / CPS says not in public interest". I'm hoping that the scrottes will eventually get involved in some "red on red" action, I for one will raise a glass that day. Apparently according to off the record comments by my MP (Neu Liarbour of course) is that those people whos cars are broken into bring it on themselves by "flaunting" their wealth by having new cars. Of course yet again its my fault for being a white male hetrosexual in full time employment. Fcuk it I've had enough, the backlash starts now.

I heard a story on the news today.
A few young lads were on a bus, the bus was blocked in by cars, a group of peole then stormed the bus and proceeded to beat the merry shite out of the lads.
What a wonderful world we live in.
Birmingham has its nice areas. Others are completely no go areas for your average person. And before the pc brigade jump in, i dont mean white people, I mean your everyday person going about their business, unless you are known in some areas or know someone who is 'known' then generally you are not safe.
Things like the above crimes disgust me, I feel for the police who would love to see these people locked up, but time and time again see them leaving the courthouse (if it gets that far) with a grin on their face.
The problem is, these scum know how to work the system, they know the system is a shambles. Unfortunately, they also know that 9 times out of 10, they are more or less untouchable.
There will be a breakdown in society sooner or later.
Gangs 'own' areas in cities, ethnic groups try and police their own areas, criminals are all well aware that there is no jail cell free for them, and if there was its a 3 year holiday package. Police have their hands tied.
It all looks a bit grim really.

Viva la revolution!!

Darwinism at its best, let them all tool up and slowly but surely they'll off each other

All this wailing and teeth nashing fom the families is shoite. If you took charge of your little wankster scrotes, with discipline and some moral direction maybe they'd be alive and kicking

sign them all up for the mob and get them hanging out the top of a snatch in Basra or kicking in doors on a strike op.........Let them show society how feckin tough they really are.

Where is sean bean when you need him

I also feel for the police officers themselves. When there is an incident and it seems that the police are doing nothing about it, we often feel some anger against the officer investigating, when they have the same struggle of taking the same kids to the CPS over and over, and nothing happening, again and again. It must be difficult for any proud officer to be part of a failing team.

My father recently left the army and I finished University and moved in with my parents in yorkshire. We have had trouble with the local youths (20+ lads drinking with 16- girls in parks) who insist on damaging our cars and garages etc etc. I drew the line when the threatened to stab my little sister (this gang is supposedly not shy of using a knife). The police over and over again failed to act. On the last occasion the result of their late night call was me being dragged out by 15 of the 'hard men' and my dad and my neighbour coming in to get me out, the outcome- 15 hard men running up the street crying for us to let them go. 200m up the road from us, and we are 'pussies' again. The police response? we did the right thing unofficially, officially, legally, we could be in trouble.

The law protects these youths far too much, my family felt we had no option other than to take things into our own hands. A decision that all too often ends up in the wrong people being prosecuted and/or hurt.

I look forward to joining the army soon and leaving this culture behind.

It would be good to show these scrotes exactly how low on the food chain they are. And how high they could reach, if they actually worked.

To aid this though, we need to find the uber scrotes and dis-respeck them. Possibly by dragging htem through the streets naked, whipping htem as they go.

Its time to put the great back into Great Britain and common sence back into the constitution.

Stop trying to appease these people that are sticking the finger up and laughing at your laws. Prisons are over-crowded, so build more.

Make prison what it is, jail. No sky tv, not even so much as a padded seat. Basic foods, basic standards of living whilst you re-pay your debt to society with a lack of freedom. Don't like it then don't come back or f*ck off somewhere else... try sierra leone and see how you like life there.

Close Great Britains gates to all but the real asylum seekers, the people who come here to live and work hard for money. Not the people who come here to sit in a nice flat and reep free money.

You live by the law then expect to be treated by the law but if you decide to live a life outside the law then expect no sympathy. No kozy 'rehabilitation' for repeat or young offenders, no early release for good behaviour. You serve your sentence in a way befiting your debt to society.

Scrap targets, they encourage people to cut corners. Remove the handcuffs from the police service and allow them to do their jobs - with proper funding.

Fund the armed and intelligence services properly. The world is a very uncertain place at the minute and its getting worse - stop living in denial. Great Britain has 2 legs of its own, and we should be walking side by side with America, not following them in a pocket.

I could go on an on with my rant, but i'll stop for the sake of bandwith! :frustrated:

There was once a country that was looked up to called Great Britain, lets not forget that.