GI Joe/Actionman being held hostage

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by jtribe, Feb 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. CNN) -- A photograph posted on an Islamist Web site appears to be that of an action figure and not a U.S. soldier being held hostage.

Liam Cusack, the marketing coordinator for Dragon Models USA, said the figure pictured on the Web site is believed to be "Special Ops Cody," a military action figure the company manufactured in late 2003.

"It pretty much looks exactly like the same person," he said.

Cusack said he was contacted Tuesday morning by one of his retailers, who informed him that the alleged hostage appeared to be one of the company's action figures.
    http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/02/01/iraq.hostage/index.html

We could do wit ha few of these to fill in the spaces, I could stand a few on the front gate while im having a beer :D

2. already posted on another thread.

pretty stupid thing to do really. Think of all the families of servicemen who it may have caused alarm to. Another chilidsh prank by some immature spam student perhaps, or the insurgents getting desperate :twisted:

3. I hope someones told Barbie, she must be out of her mind with worry!!

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

And Ken's hoop has only just returned to normal......

5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

6. We call them dictionaries in our language.

7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I think Corpse is speakin' Merkin.

8. Da hell wif all ya'll, nuttin' but a bunch a idgits.

or for Anya

Fuk u ppl! :lol:

9. I think he's speaking bollix :lol:

10. Shit..a SPAM and a Zim fighting about the spelling of "steeling", when the mistake was obviously "metal" :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) Try "mettle" you daft Floridian...and Cuts....I'm ashamed for you mate!

11. Didn't Ruby Wax once describe a Merkin as being a front-bottom hair-piece? Used in context yesterday - As in the presidential state of the union speech...."My fellow Merkins..." :lol:

12. see if he understands afrikaans

Jou ma is so vet, nadat ek haar gespyker het moet ek drie keer omrol voordat ek afval van haar af.

:lol: