• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

GI Joe/Actionman being held hostage

CNN) -- A photograph posted on an Islamist Web site appears to be that of an action figure and not a U.S. soldier being held hostage.

Liam Cusack, the marketing coordinator for Dragon Models USA, said the figure pictured on the Web site is believed to be "Special Ops Cody," a military action figure the company manufactured in late 2003.

"It pretty much looks exactly like the same person," he said.

Cusack said he was contacted Tuesday morning by one of his retailers, who informed him that the alleged hostage appeared to be one of the company's action figures.
http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/02/01/iraq.hostage/index.html

We could do wit ha few of these to fill in the spaces, I could stand a few on the front gate while im having a beer :D

already posted on another thread.

pretty stupid thing to do really. Think of all the families of servicemen who it may have caused alarm to. Another chilidsh prank by some immature spam student perhaps, or the insurgents getting desperate :twisted:

I hope someones told Barbie, she must be out of her mind with worry!!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
And Ken's hoop has only just returned to normal......

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I think Corpse is speakin' Merkin.

Cutaway said:
I think he's speaking bollix :lol:

Cutaway said:
Didn't Ruby Wax once describe a Merkin as being a front-bottom hair-piece? Used in context yesterday - As in the presidential state of the union speech...."My fellow Merkins..." :lol:

Cutaway said:
see if he understands afrikaans

Jou ma is so vet, nadat ek haar gespyker het moet ek drie keer omrol voordat ek afval van haar af.

:lol:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Micky_Dees said:
s***..a SPAM and a Zim fighting about the spelling of "steeling", when the mistake was obviously "metal" :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) Try "mettle" you daft Floridian...and Cuts....I'm ashamed for you mate!
MD, I am aware of the correct spelling, but I had to take into account the fact that it was going to be read by the webbed-toed, gap-toothed hillbilly Cpl Zeke and his mother/wife combo.

Cutaway said:
Micky_Dees said:
s***..a SPAM and a Zim fighting about the spelling of "steeling", when the mistake was obviously "metal" :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) Try "mettle" you daft Floridian...and Cuts....I'm ashamed for you mate!
MD, I am aware of the correct spelling, but I had to take into account the fact that it was going to be read by the webbed-toed, gap-toothed hillbilly Cpl Zeke and his mother/wife combo.

Sorry Cuts...I should never have doubted a more recent colonial......and Corporal....middle two weeks in august.....get the beer in the fridge....

edited...sorry, that's "Ice-box" to you....

Micky_Dees said:
......and Corporal....middle two weeks in august.....get the beer in the fridge....

What part of Florida? Mind you, that's just so I can avoid your Welsh a$$. :D

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Ozgerbobble said:
Cutaway said:
see if he understands afrikaans

Jou ma is so vet, nadat ek haar gespyker het moet ek drie keer omrol voordat ek afval van haar af.

Moeder/vrou, selfde ding vir Cpl ! 8O

Corporal said:
Micky_Dees said:
......and Corporal....middle two weeks in august.....get the beer in the fridge....

What part of Florida? Mind you, that's just so I can avoid your Welsh a$$. :D
Near enough to the east coast to get there in an hour or two. WELSH??? That's like me calling you "Monogamous non-incestuous straight male" Just get the beers on ice and introduce me to your sister/wife/daughter.