Ghost Whisperer

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by PartTimePongo, May 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Caught an episode of this on "It's 4 in the morning and I can't sleep TV" the other night, and really pleasantly surprised.

Ghost Whisperer is a series where a young woman has the ability to see and communicate with the dead. Each episode deals with one or more ghosts seeking her help in relaying a message or completing a task that will put the spirit to rest, and allow them to "cross over" into The Light, a metaphor presented by the show as its conception of Heaven.

Now I know this sounds g-hey as fcuk, but it is actually really well done , think Quantum Leap. Same sort of premise, putting lives right etc, and very watchable.

It of course doesn't hurt that Jennifer Love Hewitt who plays the whisperer, is hot as a hot thing and I could spend each episode just watching her

More on Ghost Whisperer here

Anyone else watch this, or is it just me looking at the TV in the graveyard shift?
  2. Just you, the rest of us have better things to do at 4 in the morning :D

Besides, why on earth would you want to watch a talentless waste of oxygen when you could put Tomb Raider on and watch Angelina Jolie :wink:
  3. PTP, seen up to the end of season 3, courtesy of Mrs htb. :oops:

However, I second your setiments about JLH, makes it all worth watching :wink:
  4. Exactly Heid. She is lovely.

Anyway Kes, finish your saucer of milk :D
  5. Finished! Can I go back to insulting JLH now?

Maybe somone could bump her off, I'm sure she'd make a lovely ghost :twisted:
  6. So now is not a good time to mention that in Series 3 she looks very much like a certain milk-lapping female I know? :D
  7. I can quite easily arrange for you to join her as a ghost :evil:
  8. Doesn't matter, whoever you send to do the job would agree with me anyway.

Oh, and she's vertically-challenged too! :D
  9. Please, help me out :wink:
  10. Gladly :p

Why prolong the misfortune of having standards as low JLH :wink:
  11. I watch it sometimes too (it's on in the afternoon here though), it's not the worst thing I've ever seen, but JLH certainly makes it more watchable.

Whilst we're confessing to watching crap TV shows, I'll admit to watching Charmed too. Alyssa Milano is hotter than a hot thing!
  12. I'm happy with my JLH Kes.

Do with me what you will................ :wink:
  13. Oh and I'm not vertically challenged!!

I'm perfection in minature :wink:
  14. What an offer!! :p
  15. I'll give you that, but you can't escape the fact the pair of you look alike, in looks as well as stature.

Try watching it Kes, it's really not that bad :D