Ghost society

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by J_D, Mar 4, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. J_D

J_D LE

2. Well its better than trainspotting I suppose, and at least they dont describe themselves as being either"zany" or "wacky" although, I am almost certain that they wear comedy socks! :roll:
  3. Oh fcuk - it's back. :evil:

Translation: O Fk itz bk. Innit.
  4. J_D

J_D LE

Still, have you read the guest book?
  5. F.A.G.S. :lol:

Methinks that this site is fishing for numpties who can then be properly ridiculed at the leisure of the site founders.

Either that or the society acronym is just a tragic coincidence and there really isn't much to do in the sefton area.
  6. J_D

J_D LE

Still a mong I see :lol:
  7. and it looks like is hasnt been taking its medication

pass me the Tazer :twisted:
  8. J_D

J_D LE

Medication? Oh that be the stuff they keep force feeding Calypso in the looney bin? Ah I got you!

Any way that website is funny, I over heard some students talking about it and raving how strange real ghosts look fake!

Bloody gimps..............................
  9. Strange how it can't inhabit both personalities at the same time. It's either, or, not both. Do you think it'll respond, in it's present guise, if we call it Chrisjohn? Or will it's brain melt?
  10. J_D

J_D LE

lol well for you to notice and make a big scene out of poor little old me you must be sooooooooooo bored out of your head. Kind of stupid is it not lol

Carry on.................

See what crap you can come up with this time.......

Clocks ticking!!!
  11. I think it answers to fcukoffpsycohosebeast
  12. J_D

J_D LE

Nah I don't respond to sad fcukwits who think an attempt to put down on the net is a "big mans game".

But carry on if you must, if it fulfills your day *sigh*
  13. Anya

Just face it - you are the official ARRSE muppet.

Accept your role or leave! :D
  14. Hey, welcome back. You've been missed. We needed you to help deal with CJ, even he couldn't have come back to your come backs.

Not through two language barriers...
  15. J_D

J_D LE

I accepted my role ages ago, just a few gimps on here couldn't accept that I am here in first place. But what would you expect from some one who can't argue in reality so turns to a web forum.................MB i give you your dues, you are head strong but some of the lads on here. Seriously can you make your dicks sound any smaller?

And the joy begins..........woooooooo fcuking hoooooooooo!!!!!