Ghost Recon, help needed!

Ladies and jellyman of the arrse gaming community.
Myself, @Ritch and @shifty j2 are currently trying to complete the Predator mission. We’re struggling to say the least, would any of you fancy joining us?
We play most nights on Xbox, oh you’ll need a headset too. Not for any tactical shouts its just to confirm to that Ritch is in fact the SLB bloke (google it)

Go outside, it's nice out. Try a beer garden.

Go outside, it's nice out. Try a beer garden.
It’s not the same with all the obese chavs rocking up with the kuntz kinder, perhaps mr predator could visit them, or Liverpool.

Ladies and jellyman of the arrse gaming community.
Myself, @Ritch and @shifty j2 are currently trying to complete the Predator mission. We’re struggling to say the least, would any of you fancy joining us?
We play most nights on Xbox, oh you’ll need a headset too. Not for any tactical shouts its just to confirm to that Ritch is in fact the SLB bloke (google it)
If the SLB Bloke had the bodily functions of a sheep that's been runover, run over again and then bummed dry by White Van Man you mean? :p

Sorry mate, I'm a member of the Glorious PC Master Race, and since I've already killed the Predator with the aid of the AI, even if I was on console I'd not be happy about wading into the mire of that mission again. It took me long enough the last time. And a whole crapload of .50 rounds from my custom HTI rifle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ritch Gaming and Software 352
BrunoNoMedals Gaming and Software 1
Carlos_Hathcock_II Gaming and Software 4