Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

I've never been a huge fan of Ghost Recon. Rainbow Six is more my cup of tea. I might rent it though.

I'm not usually not since the days I used to play Socom but this one looks old and the market place is just to liquidated with first person shooters I could name to many fps coming out this year what all trying to be new mw or bf3

thank fekk i was born in the 70s,,dragged up on B&H,,maddog 20/20 and knee tremblers in the local graveyard,,,,playstation generation will rule us in 20 years, hopefully ill be dead !

TURN THE PC OFF, GET OUTSIDE AND DISCOVER LIFE

Ill try harder Ritch but no Alcohol till Saturday ;-)

I'm looking forward to this, the tactical games have always interested me and ubisoft make good titles.

It needs to have a solid campaign though and room for extended play or it will die on its arse.

From what I seen campaign looks good. Looks like use of intel is a key part of gameplay. What is a nice change from running and gunning!

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
thank fekk i was born in the 70s,,dragged up on B&H,,maddog 20/20 and knee tremblers in the local graveyard,,,,playstation generation will rule us in 20 years, hopefully ill be dead !

TURN THE PC OFF, GET OUTSIDE AND DISCOVER LIFE
The irony is that you are saying this on an Internet forum...

From what I seen campaign looks good. Looks like use of intel is a key part of gameplay. What is a nice change from running and gunning!
Having played the MP Beta,its full of Run n Gunners,no ****** uses the intell kit,the maps are too small.its only saving grace is the COOP mode you can play with 4 oppos.

Having played the MP Beta,its full of Run n Gunners,no ****** uses the intell kit,the maps are too small.its only saving grace is the COOP mode you can play with 4 oppos.
That's a bummer! Wish they slowed it all down bait made more tactical

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I'm not usually not since the days I used to play Socom but this one looks old and the market place is just to liquidated with first person shooters I could name to many fps coming out this year what all trying to be new mw or bf3
When do you go to big school ?

When do you go to big school ?
Finished school nearly a decade ago.

Is that your chat up line you use for your primary school targets?

Must be hard to say with hands down pants and sweating

Theres a mini-movie available to download on xbox live at the mo, its a prelude to the game itself and is actually very good, probably better than the game itself unfortunately.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ritch Gaming and Software 352
BrunoNoMedals Gaming and Software 1
Soggyllama Gaming and Software 0