Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Benkins, Apr 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm not a fan of 3rd person shooters.
  2. Looks gash.
  3. I've never been a huge fan of Ghost Recon. Rainbow Six is more my cup of tea. I might rent it though.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I'm not usually not since the days I used to play Socom but this one looks old and the market place is just to liquidated with first person shooters I could name to many fps coming out this year what all trying to be new mw or bf3
  5. Looks good*
  6. thank fekk i was born in the 70s,,dragged up on B&H,,maddog 20/20 and knee tremblers in the local graveyard,,,,playstation generation will rule us in 20 years, hopefully ill be dead !

7. It's a shame you aren't dead now.. :)
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Ill try harder Ritch but no Alcohol till Saturday ;-)
  9. I'm looking forward to this, the tactical games have always interested me and ubisoft make good titles.

It needs to have a solid campaign though and room for extended play or it will die on its arse.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. From what I seen campaign looks good. Looks like use of intel is a key part of gameplay. What is a nice change from running and gunning!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

The irony is that you are saying this on an Internet forum...
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Having played the MP Beta,its full of Run n Gunners,no ****** uses the intell kit,the maps are too small.its only saving grace is the COOP mode you can play with 4 oppos.
  13. That's a bummer! Wish they slowed it all down bait made more tactical
  14. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

When do you go to big school ?