Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2.... Help!

Right, I'm really enjoying this game but for some reason it is doing something I dont understand.

I have reached the bunker and target desegnated the missile, I then run like greased wheasl shisser to get out before the bomb goes off and I get out, but it still goes to the screen that says how good or bad I did during the misson and then there is no further info or choices. As in I cant go on to the next mission.

Does the game really end there or am I dieing and it ends? As I reach the safe area...I just dont know...please help.

Signed Sad of Lonelyville.

is this the bunker in which you insist on the bombs being dropped danger close? If so then yes this is the end and sorry for spoiling it if not!! :p

Carlos_Hathcock_II said:
Right, I'm really enjoying this game but for some reason it is doing something I dont understand.

I have reached the bunker and target desegnated the missile, I then run like greased wheasl shisser to get out before the bomb goes off and I get out, but it still goes to the screen that says how good or bad I did during the misson and then there is no further info or choices. As in I cant go on to the next mission.

Does the game really end there or am I dieing and it ends? As I reach the safe area...I just dont know...please help.

Signed Sad of Lonelyville.
Does your gameing system have a button to add pubic hair to those, as yet, undescended testicles of yours?

How fucking old are you?

I bet you are TA.

Old enough to know you are boring. And with a line like that I bet your missus was shagged by a stab while you were away on one of many deployments/exercises/etc/yaddayaddayadda....twat.

I thought it may be the end.....

Bugger!

Mr Happy

LE
Geordie_Blerk said:
Does your gameing system have a button to add pubic hair to those, as yet, undescended testicles of yours?

How fucking old are you?

I bet you are TA.
LOL, you might have picked the wrong forum to have a pop at CH2 there Geordie mate!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
takemedrunkimhome Gaming and Software 7
Ritch Gaming and Software 352
BrunoNoMedals Gaming and Software 1