Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2.... Help!

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Carlos_Hathcock_II, Sep 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right, I'm really enjoying this game but for some reason it is doing something I dont understand.

I have reached the bunker and target desegnated the missile, I then run like greased wheasl shisser to get out before the bomb goes off and I get out, but it still goes to the screen that says how good or bad I did during the misson and then there is no further info or choices. As in I cant go on to the next mission.

Does the game really end there or am I dieing and it ends? As I reach the safe area...I just dont know...please help.

Signed Sad of Lonelyville.
  2. is this the bunker in which you insist on the bombs being dropped danger close? If so then yes this is the end and sorry for spoiling it if not!! :p
  3. Does your gameing system have a button to add pubic hair to those, as yet, undescended testicles of yours?

How fucking old are you?

I bet you are TA.
  4. Old enough to know you are boring. And with a line like that I bet your missus was shagged by a stab while you were away on one of many deployments/exercises/etc/yaddayaddayadda....twat.

I thought it may be the end.....

5. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

LOL, you might have picked the wrong forum to have a pop at CH2 there Geordie mate!