Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

My bold. An easy target. And i suspect knowing she is about to be fed to the dogs, with no possible chance of escape, all the dirty mucky tacky secrets of the rich and famous will be revealed, there will be some very high profile movers and shakers shitting themselves in a few hours time. Buck house, as we speak, are going into damage limitation mode. I really do hope that that mega arseh0le Blair's name is mentioned, that would really be the icing on the cake. There is bound to be a few names surface that you would never ever think would be involved in such alleged tacky sleaze. The MSM will have a field day. The daily wail will be creaming their knickers and drooling at the mouth, and the gutter press will think its their birthday. HIGNFY should be a good program to watch in the next few weeks. Really looking forward to seeing the high and mighty being dragged into the real world in court. :applaud: :applaud:
Do you not think if Epstein wanted to have influence he would also have targeted the media barons?

There must be some good left wing conspiracies about the Jews controlling things.

It's fascinating to see how deep the crimes of Epstein go into the British establishment, well beyond the alleged proclivities of a singular prince.

When the FBI went through the logs of the Lolita Express, the name Clare Hazell kept appearing as a passenger, in fact Clare Hazell flew 32 times over two years often with Epstein & Maxwell.

After some digging it was discovered that Clare Hazell was in fact Clare Iveagh using her maiden name.

Clare Iveagh is also Lady Guinness, wife of Arthur Guinness, aka Viscount Elveden, 4th Earl of Iveagh, heir to the Guinness dynasty, a major figure in horse racing , friend of the Queen and one of the richest people in Britain.

When the Epstein story broke Lady Guinness was president of a local branch of the NSPCC in Suffolk, a post from which she subsequently resigned. She's also now split from her husband.

Rich people hanging around other rich people is hardly shocking or unusual.

CC_TA

LE
Kevin, the Kevin who used Legal Aid to defend himself and his (also millionaire) brother against allegations of involvement in Daddy's corporate crimes? Who was pictured standing at a window yelling abuse at the proles?
That Kevin?

Sounds delightful.
If that 'Kevin' is a Kevin without a conviction for the crimes he was tried for and was acquitted for in a British court of law, then, yeah: that Kevin. :cool:

As far as honouring goes I think you are referring to the national cemetery on Mt. Herzl, which is located elsewhere in Jerusalem.
Plots on the Mt of Olives would have to be purchased (for a horrendous sum) from the burial societies responsible for them - nowt to do with the govt and the societies existed long before the state was ever established.

He still had a lot of the senior Israeli heirarchy attending though as I recall.

He still had a lot of the senior Israeli heirarchy attending though as I recall............
.............And so would you if you had "Donated" millions of stolen £'s from the company pension funds. He bought his spot in the most prestigious plot of earth in Jerusalem. The mount of olives burial ground.

CC_TA

LE
He still had a lot of the senior Israeli heirarchy attending though as I recall.
The list is quite good to be fair. The eulogies are a good read too.

Unfortunately we'll never hear about what he actually did, there are only rumours started by those who loved him and those that hated him.

The closest I got was chatting to an Israeli journalist who turned out to be doing a bit of spiel on Maxwell; the Maxwell away from pensions, papers and Tetris. She realised I lived and had worked near to the family and said she'd chat more openly in person over a drink at The Beetle & Wedge. I'm still waiting for her to call back, it's only been twenty years. :)

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Remember, thousands of blokes and ladies lost the bloody lot so that Bob could have a luxury yacht (named what?), a football club and all the other benefits of the 'high life'.
Yeah, I never knew wot my dad was up to...
Fixed. Even people who never worked for him, but were in pension funds of companies he bought after they left or retired were left with nothing of their contributions, let alone interest accrued.

And then his sons got legal aid. Paid for by the taxes of those their father had robbed.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If that 'Kevin' is a Kevin without a conviction for the crimes he was tried for and was acquitted for in a British court of law, then, yeah: that Kevin. :cool:
Oh, I know. The Kevin who was on the boards of companies and didn't know how they were funded or managed, the poor kid.

I wonder how he managed to stay in post, being so incompetent? I guess we'll never know now his taxpayer-funded lawyers convinced a judge that this is even possible.

That Kevin.

Political couples I would really like to see get their due comeuppance

The Blairs & The Clintons.

That is all.

Guilty or innocent she's going to take the fall and it will be a mighty big one at that.

If she doesn't then Bill Clinton will come under more scrutiny for his invlovement and nobody in Washington wants that to happen.

My own belief is that Maxwell will be the Patsy regardless of guilt.
With my cynical hat on, I suspect the reason nobody in Washington would want that to happen is twofold

1) Hillary still wants to be President and with Biden increasingly gaga and Harris inexperienced and unpopular she has a genuine chance.

2) The Clintons know a lot and if they go down, many others might too.

With that plus the rumoured Trump involvement, Maxwell has a lot of bargaining cards in this trial.

My prediction is, she is allowed to throw a few fishes out there so the authorities look like they "did something". They will be either dead, past their prime and with no political future, or no one's heard of them. The big fish will then be allowed to swim free. Or am I being cynical.

CC_TA

LE
Oh, I know. The Kevin who was on the boards of companies and didn't know how they were funded or managed, the poor kid.

I wonder how he managed to stay in post, being so incompetent? I guess we'll never know now his taxpayer-funded lawyers convinced a judge that this is even possible.

That Kevin.
Deffo more than incompetent:
"On 8 July 2011, as a result of an Insolvency Service investigation into the collapse of Syncro, a Manchester-based construction company, Maxwell was disqualified from being a company director for eight years."

As for staying post: it's almost like the family are being watched over by some rich, powerful and influential people that have the same ideals, or the same enemies, as them:
"Maxwell announced, in September 2018, that he and his brother Ian had founded a UK think tank called Combating Jihadist Terrorism (CoJit) with the aim of better understanding terrorism and its causes."

Do you not think if Epstein wanted to have influence he would also have targeted the media barons?

There must be some good left wing conspiracies about the Jews controlling things.
There are media people on the Epstein flight list. US & UK.

The (then) current and two former heads of Mossad attended the funeral, according to Maxwell The Final Verdict by Tom Bower.

Latest Threads