Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

She’s pleading not guilty, unless she changes her mind she won’t name any names as it implicates herself to do so.

Surely that depends on the questions being asked, you wouldn't want her to lie under oath?

If she is asked if she remembers an event a witness claims to have present at, she could quit easily drop names in her reply of others that where at that event. They in turn could be potential witnesses (if not already).

We will have to wait and see what happens. Its just a shame it's not on live TV.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
News update from Reuters'

What's the dollar value of "Peace & Healing"? I bet "Jane" either already knows or is keen to find out...

Blogg

LE
What's the dollar value of "Peace & Healing"? I bet "Jane" either already knows or is keen to find out...

"Jane said on Tuesday she had received $5 million from the victims' compensation fund.

"I wish I would have never received that money in the first place," Jane said after a long, tearful pause"

Pass the bucket

According to the Reuters article “Jane said on Tuesday she had received $5 million from the victims' compensation fund.”

Might one therefore surmise, given she is now in Court giving evidence against Ms Maxwell, that $5 million dollars proved insufficient to provide “peace and healing”?

She initially received $5million from Epstien's estate, which would suggest that her claims of abuse are true, but I don't know if there is a monetary value for sending Maxwell down. Her defence appears to think there is.

It's fantastic how the msm and the American public and its foreign sycophants are sucking up this story of how the American rich provided a handful of rich others with access to young girls of an age that would be perfectly legal in most other countries in the world.
All this whilst overseeing a national disaster of jurisdictional bollocks that allows native American girls as young as 14 who are missing and later found dead, to go relatively uninvestigated.
That should be a national embarrassment, especially when you realise that hundreds of native American girls/women go missing every year and many found murdered.

Have a look at SKY Crimes documentary 'Murdered And Missing In Montana' Murdered and Missing in Montana | Radio Times

It'd be nice if the FBI spent a few more resources investigating the abuse of these native American girls instead of leaving it to the six native American reservation law enforcement officers that cover the state of Montana.

Apologies for the thread drift but I find it hard to get excited about the Maxwell case when the whole of the US legal/jurisdiction setup is a gigantic joke.........and I'm generally a big fan of the US.

Blogg

LE
It's fantastic how the msm and the American public and its foreign sycophants are sucking up this story of how the American rich provided a handful of rich others with access to young girls of an age that would be perfectly legal in most other countries in the world.
All this whilst overseeing a national disaster of jurisdictional bollocks that allows native American girls as young as 14 who are missing and later found dead, to go relatively uninvestigated.
That should be a national embarrassment, especially when you realise that hundreds of native American girls/women go missing every year and many found murdered.

Have a look at SKY Crimes documentary 'Murdered And Missing In Montana' Murdered and Missing in Montana | Radio Times

It'd be nice if the FBI spent a few more resources investigating the abuse of these native American girls instead of leaving it to the six native American reservation law enforcement officers that cover the state of Montana.

Apologies for the thread drift but I find it hard to get excited about the Maxwell case when the whole of the US legal/jurisdiction setup is a gigantic joke.........and I'm generally a big fan of the US.

Meanwhile:

Meanwhile:

Quite what that has to do with the US legal/jurisdiction bollocks I don't know but I agree with your presumption that the UK also has it's policing issues but that's probably better left to one of the many other threads on the subject.

Meanwhile:

Oh that must make it all right then.
Who'd have thought that some apparently middle eastern men making an inappropriate suggestion in Sheffield is analogous to the actual deaths of a load of young girls in a completely different continent?

If the prosecutors in New York work according to their normal pattern on major cases they'll squeeze Maxwell by any and all means possible to try get her to name and implicate other people.

If there's not actually anybody else for her to implicate then she's in for a very rough time.

I suspect Maxwell is very well aware that the biggest threat to herself woud be naming and implicating others.

Keeping her gob shut will see her in jail for a very long time, talking would probably see her in a much worse position

I suspect Maxwell is very well aware that the biggest threat to herself woud be naming and implicating others.

Keeping her gob shut will see her in jail for a very long time, talking would probably see her in a much worse position.....
........... Or she could think" Sod it, if i go down, I'm taking all the bastards with me" And name and shame them in open court. Whatever she decides, there will be many out there in film, political, and money land bricking it, and as we speak, making hasty preparations to destroy all evidence of any wrong doing, or connections to maxwell, and Epstein. Interesting times! ;)

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
........... Or she could think" Sod it, if i go down, I'm taking all the bastards with me" And name and shame them in open court. Whatever she decides, there will be many out there in film, political, and money land bricking it, and as we speak, making hasty preparations to destroy all evidence of any wrong doing, or connections to maxwell, and Epstein. Interesting times! ;)
You're very excited about this, it seems. Do you have enough tissues to see you through the trial?

I doubt the Emperor Tiberius obtained his stable of children through reputable senators and likely as not some freedman or woman, somewhere in Neapolis was probably coining it in. My point is the common thread in all these stories, is at the end of the rainbow is always a pot of gold for somebody.

So your Montana story is probably some enterprising character providing kids to wealthy people looking to adopt, or worse. You don't have to be a conspiracist to see that Epstein hit upon the idea of using his own perversions as a means of entertaining clients and somebody should probably go through every one of his business dealings to see how he got an odd loan, or some easy printed money from a government scheme and each of his 'friends' likely had a financial angle to it, which establishes a pattern of behaviour as these kind of people don't have real friends.

Maxwell is a convenient fall guy and any prosecution, you would think could show through her financial records if she was benefitting directly on an annual basis for procuring girls. If not her defense can then be characterized as mental health (I didn't want to know and was blinded by love) and outright deny any hearsay evidence.

Blogg

LE
Oh that must make it all right then.
Who'd have thought that some apparently middle eastern men making an inappropriate suggestion in Sheffield is analogous to the actual deaths of a load of young girls in a completely different continent?

"Inappropriate" ?

WTF do you think happens to such unfortunates when they have ceased to serve their intended purpose?

So your Montana story is probably some enterprising character providing kids to wealthy people looking to adopt, or worse. You don't have to be a conspiracist to see that Epstein hit upon the idea of using his own perversions as a means of entertaining clients and somebody should probably go through every one of his business dealings to see how he got an odd loan, or some easy printed money from a government scheme and each of his 'friends' likely had a financial angle to it, which establishes a pattern of behaviour as these kind of people don't have real friends.
One only has to peruse the magazine and smut video sites to see that the 'barely legal' and 'young girl/stepfather' genres are very much in vogue.
Not my cup of tea, but I'm sure some 40/50ish chap who was dished up a pliant youngster wouldn't say no...

You're very excited about this, it seems. Do you have enough tissues to see you through the trial?
I'm past exited, just interested to see how it all pans out. As a boring mundane wage slave, now retired, never having the wherewithal, or inclination to indulge in high stakes sexual shenanigans, it amuses me to see those that have had all the advantages in life that 99.9% of the population don't, and could never aspire to, piss it all up the wall, and get caught out, and thinking that they are bomb proof, by virtue of their status, money and social contacts,........... karma's such a sweet bastard. :applaud:

Last edited:
People like Epstein don't believe they are (or were) doing anything wrong.
I doubt it crossed his mind that he was committing any wrong doing. Even less contemplated he would be punished for it until he actually got locked up.
this is common to many criminals - the feral scum, when grabbed by plod, in the middle of a nefarious act, with hands on the goods and undeniably guilty will immediately scream “I didendo nuffin!!!”, will swear an their babies life as to this, and will immediately be supported by their immediate family and friends who will proclaim the conspiracy of the authorities who were always picking on them.

Yet it is only the ‘elites’ who can never do no wrong.

ETA: see also the Pikey and Rotherham grooming threads for other examples.

this is common to many criminals - the feral scum, when grabbed by plod, in the middle of a nefarious act, with hands on the goods and undeniably guilty will immediately scream “I didendo nuffin!!!”, will swear an their babies life as to this, and will immediately be supported by their immediate family and friends who will proclaim the conspiracy of the authorities who were always picking on them.

Yet it is only the ‘elites’ who can never do no wrong.

ETA: see also the Pikey and Rotherham grooming threads for other examples.

Do the scum actually believe they did nothing wrong or are they just claiming innocence as a defence mechanism, on the billion to one chance Old Bill will believe them.

There is also something linked to criminal psychology where some genuinely don't believe what they are going is a crime. Justification of the act.
Shop lifting being a victimless crime, having sex with a minor if they consented, speeding etc.

I will need to rake through my old Criminology book, as this is really bugging me now.

philc

LE
I think Jane might be regretting some of this, she is going to be exposed. The same would happen to the other girl after Randy Andy.

Latest Threads