Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

I thought she'd have caught a strange dose of suicide by now - never expected this to go to trial.

In order to keep up tradition, can I just say "I would".

How the mighty fall.
No idea how innocent or guilty she is or will be judged but by 'eck they have given her a rough time in the pokey so far. I'm guessing...there must be more to her than Joe Public knows of that they know of...eg flight risks etc.
Her brother seems, on the face of it, to be a decent sort of fellow.
Comes across that way to me anyhow but then I've only watched staged interviews.
How that turned out with his Dad being what he was is a bit of a bullet dodger.
Always thought his Dad's death had a dodgy stench to it.

No idea how innocent or guilty she is or will be judged but by 'eck they have given her a rough time in the pokey so far. I'm guessing...there must be more to her than Joe Public knows of that they know of...eg flight risks etc.

Guilty or innocent she's going to take the fall and it will be a mighty big one at that.

If she doesn't then Bill Clinton will come under more scrutiny for his invlovement and nobody in Washington wants that to happen.

My own belief is that Maxwell will be the Patsy regardless of guilt.

CC_TA

LE
How the mighty fall.
Comes across that way to me anyhow but then I've only watched staged interviews.
Not sure which brother you're on about but me mum always said Kevin, Pandora and their kids were a really nice bunch, don't remember if she knew any of the other ones.

As for Bob, no idea how he lasted so long: Israeli legend - top level shady sh!te for the good of the state. (Just look at the great and good that turned up for his funeral.)

Not sure which brother you're on about but me mum always said Kevin, Pandora and their kids were a really nice bunch, don't remember if she knew any of the other ones.

As for Bob, no idea how he lasted so long: Israeli legend - top level shady sh!te for the good of the state. (Just look at the great and good that turned up for his funeral.)

Bl00dy hell! People's memories are short. Maxwell and his kids were thieving bar stewards.

CC_TA

LE
Bl00dy hell! People's memories are short. Maxwell and his kids were thieving bar stewards.

She knew them from before the financial fukcery was noticed.

...I said he was a legend in Israel, not in British banks and courts ;-)

(Kevin & Ian were both acquitted of charges relating to Robert Maxwell's pension theft.)

Last edited:
Guilty or innocent she's going to take the fall and it will be a mighty big one at that.

If she doesn't then Bill Clinton will come under more scrutiny for his invlovement and nobody in Washington wants that to happen.

My own belief is that Maxwell will be the Patsy regardless of guilt.
More than just Bill Clinton. Epstein's associations went down both sides of the aisle, and if one believes a certain money scavenging person, both sides of the pond.

bcsack

Old-Salt
So - from memory if I get the chronology roughly right - day 1 we find Mirror pension fund has disappeared - day 2 the suspect 'bob' gets up for a pee on his superyacht in the early hours and falls overboard and drowns - day 3 (ok may have been 5 or 6 but it was 'kin quick) the remains are cremated.
How 'kin convenient & if you believed that series of events to be true ......you probably have a Harry Potter wand & believe in fairies.
The whole story of the Maxwells stinks to high heaven - shady goings on at the highest levels of several govts.

So - from memory if I get the chronology roughly right - day 1 we find Mirror pension fund has disappeared - day 2 the suspect 'bob' gets up for a pee on his superyacht in the early hours and falls overboard and drowns - day 3 (ok may have been 5 or 6 but it was 'kin quick) the remains are cremated.
How 'kin convenient & if you believed that series of events to be true ......you probably have a Harry Potter wand & believe in fairies.
The whole story of the Maxwells stinks to high heaven - shady goings on at the highest levels of several govts.
Captain Bob wasn't cremated. He was buried on the Mount of Olives.

CC_TA

LE
Quite a few religions* require rapid cremations / burials.

* and some government agencies

How the mighty fall.

Did Bob Maxwell actually die on that yacht back in the 1990s?. It seemed way too convenient with proceedings against him looming.

He was a crook par excellence.

How the mighty fall.
I saw her at an event back in the nineties. Very chic, elegant and very very posh totty.

I thought she'd have caught a strange dose of suicide by now - never expected this to go to trial.

Someone, somewhere has got Epsteins video/dvd collection. My money was on her, but if she is still going to trial then maybe not.

Latest Threads