Ghillie suit really works

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by exbluejob, Aug 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A man dressed in a military-style "ghillie" suit and apparently trying to provoke reports of a Bigfoot sighting in northwest Montana was struck by two cars and killed | 7 Days Dubai

[h=2]A man dressed in a military-style "ghillie" suit and apparently trying to provoke reports of a Bigfoot sighting in northwest Montana was struck by two cars and killed, authorities said.[/h]The man was standing in the right-hand lane of US Highway 93 south of Kalispell on Sunday night when he was hit by the first car, according to the Montana Highway Patrol. A second car hit the man as he lay in the roadway, authorities said.
    Tenley was struck by vehicles driven by two girls, ages 15 and 17, who were unable to stop in time, authorities said

15 years old driver!

2. Darwinian selection at its' best.

3. 44 year old dickhead!

4. Reminds me of doing a clearance of a former secret trg area in Ardnamurchan. My team reported brief sightings of a gorilla like creature some distance away amongst the crags. One evening I made my daily report to HQ 33 EOD by phone from the Clan Morrison motel and requested an SLR and ten rounds of 7.62.

Obviously my convo was all round the peninsula within the hour.

Oddly there were no gorilla sightings after that.

• Like Like x 3