ghanaian visa expired

#1
a ghanaian visitor whos 2yr visa has expired and she is living with her "cousin" in his married quarter for the last year! Is this allowed? It was a one year working visa followed by a one year visitors one. She was unsucsessful in her application to join the Army. Where do we stand morally?
 

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
#2
superally said:
a ghanaian visitor whos 2yr visa has expired and she is living with her "cousin" in his married quarter for the last year! Is this allowed? It was a one year working visa followed by a one year visitors one. She was unsucsessful in her application to join the Army. Where do we stand morally?
Shop her. To welfare, the police, the council, Social, everybody.
 
#3
Fugly said:
superally said:
a ghanaian visitor whos 2yr visa has expired and she is living with her "cousin" in his married quarter for the last year! Is this allowed? It was a one year working visa followed by a one year visitors one. She was unsucsessful in her application to join the Army. Where do we stand morally?
Shop her.
Fuck that, It will cost the MOD another 17k.
 

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
#4
stacker1 said:
Fugly said:
superally said:
a ghanaian visitor whos 2yr visa has expired and she is living with her "cousin" in his married quarter for the last year! Is this allowed? It was a one year working visa followed by a one year visitors one. She was unsucsessful in her application to join the Army. Where do we stand morally?
Shop her.
Fuck that, It will cost the MOD another 17k.
As much I'd like to argue, nowadays you're probably right.

She's the wrong colour to break immigration laws.
 
#5
ive already done that anonamously to the cops. The cops allegedly told her who shopped her! Now the "cousin" has put a formal complaint in! Spouting values and standards etc! Where was his integrity and moral courage to sort out her visa! Turns out she "re applied" for her visa the day it runs out and she got "married" 4 days before the visa runs out? How can she be allowed to stay with the "cousin" in his married quarter if she has no income? Surely the "cousin" would have to declare he has a family member living with him? Am i going to get shafted now for doing "the right thing"
 
#6
superally said:
ive already done that anonamously to the cops. The cops allegedly told her who shopped her! Now the "cousin" has put a formal complaint in! Spouting values and standards etc! Where was his integrity and moral courage to sort out her visa! Turns out she "re applied" for her visa the day it runs out and she got "married" 4 days before the visa runs out? How can she be allowed to stay with the "cousin" in his married quarter if she has no income? Surely the "cousin" would have to declare he has a family member living with him? Am i going to get shafted now for doing "the right thing"
How do you know all this?
 
#7
Is there some kind of ulterior motive here, who normally would give a F**k
 
#8
How if you shopped her anonymously did the police know who you were? What grounds is the complaint under?

Serious back-story going on here that we're missing.
 

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
#10
If you'd already shopped them to the cops, had you actually got Welfare and both his and yours CoC involved first?

If not, you've shot yourself in the size 6.
 
#11
superally said:
how do i know this? Eh hello! Because they came into the office today gobbing off!
Seems a strange thing to randomly gob off about in an office.
 
#12
Shopping an illegal immigrant to authorities..... Bigot!!
 

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
#13
superally said:
how do i know this? Eh hello! Because they came into the office today gobbing off!
You've lost all credibility with this tale now, to be honest. If it's true, approach welfare, your CoC and his CoC.
 
#15
spaz said:
stacker1 said:
superally said:
how do i know this? Eh hello! Because they came into the office today gobbing off!
Seems a strange thing to randomly gob off about in an office.
Think he means they came in gobbing off at him for shopping them.
If he does, that doesnt explain his original post.
 
#16
shot myself in the size 6? Dont think so mate. She is living with her "cousin" in his married quarter! Was applying to join the Army, knew her visa was expiring, never renewed it, let it expire, then "applies" for another after being here for 2 yrs then wonders why the cops "enquire" about how her "non application" is going. Then cries and gets her "cousin" to put a formal complaint in. HER VISA EXPIRED THE DAY BEFORE! she got the visa to work for the first year then be on holiday NOT WORKING! IN THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY NOW! under her visa restrictions, it stated that once it expires, she would leave the country, NOT GET MARRIED OR STAY WITH SERVING SOLDIER "COUSIN"
 
#17
stacker1 said:
spaz said:
stacker1 said:
superally said:
how do i know this? Eh hello! Because they came into the office today gobbing off!
Seems a strange thing to randomly gob off about in an office.
Think he means they came in gobbing off at him for shopping them.
If he does, that doesnt explain his original post.
I assumed from his first two posts that he had previous knowledge of the situation, bubbled them, then got confronted over it.
 
#18
superally said:
shot myself in the size 6? Dont think so mate. She is living with her "cousin" in his married quarter! Was applying to join the Army, knew her visa was expiring, never renewed it, let it expire, then "applies" for another after being here for 2 yrs then wonders why the cops "enquire" about how her "non application" is going. Then cries and gets her "cousin" to put a formal complaint in. HER VISA EXPIRED THE DAY BEFORE! she got the visa to work for the first year then be on holiday NOT WORKING! IN THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY NOW! under her visa restrictions, it stated that once it expires, she would leave the country, NOT GET MARRIED OR STAY WITH SERVING SOLDIER "COUSIN"
So how do you know so much about her visa restrictions, you sheep's?
 

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#19
spaz said:
superally said:
shot myself in the size 6? Dont think so mate. She is living with her "cousin" in his married quarter! Was applying to join the Army, knew her visa was expiring, never renewed it, let it expire, then "applies" for another after being here for 2 yrs then wonders why the cops "enquire" about how her "non application" is going. Then cries and gets her "cousin" to put a formal complaint in. HER VISA EXPIRED THE DAY BEFORE! she got the visa to work for the first year then be on holiday NOT WORKING! IN THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY NOW! under her visa restrictions, it stated that once it expires, she would leave the country, NOT GET MARRIED OR STAY WITH SERVING SOLDIER "COUSIN"
So how do you know so much about her visa restrictions, you sheep's?
Spaz, I reckon he got turned down by her, so shopped her to get his own back.
 
#20
Joker62 said:
spaz said:
superally said:
shot myself in the size 6? Dont think so mate. She is living with her "cousin" in his married quarter! Was applying to join the Army, knew her visa was expiring, never renewed it, let it expire, then "applies" for another after being here for 2 yrs then wonders why the cops "enquire" about how her "non application" is going. Then cries and gets her "cousin" to put a formal complaint in. HER VISA EXPIRED THE DAY BEFORE! she got the visa to work for the first year then be on holiday NOT WORKING! IN THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY NOW! under her visa restrictions, it stated that once it expires, she would leave the country, NOT GET MARRIED OR STAY WITH SERVING SOLDIER "COUSIN"
So how do you know so much about her visa restrictions, you sheep's?
Spaz, I reckon he got turned down by her, so shopped her to get his own back.
I want a posting to his place, he sounds like a top bloke.

First he gets his mate kicked out of SSSA, now he's bubbling his neighbours to the fuzz.

Superally, do you spend your Naafi brakes checking your workmates' Tax Discs and tyres?
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top