GGD Ghost?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BONNACON, May 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nice one, avoiding the N word. The dog that cannot be named. "'The curator of the museum has told us that he has felt for years that he has had a presence following him and he definitely feels that it is that of a dog.' Had that with the ex- wife after cash, several times.

2. I believe the change in the ROE's specifically gave permission to name this specific beast. But can't be bothered to look at the thread, and I'm not risking it.

3. Surprised the dog was chocolate brown.

4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

That is the effect of fading sepia prints. In fact he was a black bastard (ie: father unknown, colour black). RIP Black Bastard. Anybody remember his name?

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

So your ex shoved her cold wet nose up your crack, licked your bollocks after sex, shagged the leg of the vicar at every opportunity and bit anything in a uniform. And you divorced her? Foolish boy.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Fair point. Lagging the carpets and mounting the Postman done for her in the end.

7. FFS...... So the world avoids the word even though Certain chaps of a dusky persuasion use it each other?................. It was the dogs name, fuck so why are Gollys still about then?
    And Why is film "4 feathers" should be banned for the use of the word "Wog"

And before i'm tagged a Racist... Just very much enjoyed the Film "Red Tails" About the Colored Fliers of the USAAC who had some real fights to be able to serve their country......And with Fucking fantastic results. =)

I have one Indian and one Bangladeshi in my little TA Coy...And a couple of English and a bog dweller from Ireland....Their are all "Jocks" its a state of mind not a fucking Birthright.

Right Rant over....back to my bottle of wine......night all +)

8. Just read GG's book and he describes him as chocolate brown. Then again he could have been got at by the 1943 P/C brigade. Bloody Astors!

9. I live about 4 miles from Scampton, and if I get any more ghost dog shit on my lawn.....................

• Like Like x 1

10. Yes it was a Gibson's derivative.

11. If you care to read to the end of the article you will see; Quote, " Gibson's Labrador, Nigger, was the mascot for the squadron that launched an audacious night-time raid on three heavily defended dams deep in Germany's industrial heartland using bouncing bomb".

12. The whole world has gone mad. Everyone is quoting Guy Gibson's dogs name (Nigger) even though the use of this word is unacceptable and insulting to those who speak (uninvited) for those people who call each other Nigger, but don't allow white people to call them Nigger.

I feel like a n.. outcast. Yo Ni,... er outcasts I am one of you....

I will find a jar of ointment to sleep in tonight.

13. If the Daily Fail can mention the dogs name, I don't see why it should be banned from Arrse.

From the article in the Mail; "Gibson's Labrador, Nigger, was the mascot for the squadron that launched an audacious night-time raid on three heavily defended dams deep in Germany's industrial heartland using bouncing bombs."