Getting "Winstoned"

D

Deleted 145301

Seems like the introduction of the new £5 is causing our coke snorting citizens problems due to the sharp edges of said fiver slicing up their hooter when ingesting the Colombian marching powder.

What's to be done?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/new-5-pound-note-getting-winstoned-drug-users-cut-noses-snorting-cocaine-a7730161.html
An anonymous cocaine user from Birmingham told the paper: “I thought I was the only person to have had my nose cut by the new fiver. But when I told my friend how I was in agony he said I had been “Winstoned” and it was happening to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like the introduction of the new £5 is causing our coke snorting citizens due to the sharp edges of said fiver slicing up their hooter when ingesting the Colombian marching powder.

What's to be done?

Invest in these, of course. Subtle, tasteful, available on eBay; and, of course, sold solely for the ingestion of snuff.

Cocaine snorters.jpg

Winstone would approve.

Available, as you can see, in Officers' and Other Ranks' versions.

Seems like the introduction of the new £5 is causing our coke snorting citizens due to the sharp edges of said fiver slicing up their hooter when ingesting the Colombian marching powder.

What's to be done?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/new-5-pound-note-getting-winstoned-drug-users-cut-noses-snorting-cocaine-a7730161.html
An anonymous cocaine user from Birmingham told the paper: “I thought I was the only person to have had my nose cut by the new fiver. But when I told my friend how I was in agony he said I had been “Winstoned” and it was happening to everyone.

Amateurs use fivers. Proper cokeheads shop online

Snuff & Snort, crack, sniffers, cocaine products, coke paraphernalia, charlie, powder drugs items, snuff tools, snoof, snuffers, snuff accessories

Seems like the introduction of the new £5 is causing our coke snorting citizens problems due to the sharp edges of said fiver slicing up their hooter when ingesting the Colombian marching powder.

What's to be done?

Encourage it!!:)

I favour the double snorter.

s-l300.jpg

I can either share a line with a close friend or hoover it up in half the time (or do my own line while nicking the line belonging to the bloke next to me). If I get stopped by Babylon I just tell them it's a tuning fork 'cos I is in a steel band. They leave me alone after that.

BratMedic

RIP
RIP
I'm not sure if I've got the drift of this thread:
tn2_ray_winstone_4.jpg

BratMedic

RIP
RIP
More like this?
37fbb0e0240cceaac2fbd932e9cb4f42.jpg

Ciggie

GCM
john_lennon_snorting_coke_hard_days_night.jpg
That's me on the left..younger days....

Ciggie

GCM
No worries, I've aged a bit since then...this was taken in 2015 and I'm looking even better today.
815898b294644ca5b9961f37f4617f2a.jpg

rgjbloke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Invest in these, of course. Subtle, tasteful, available on eBay; and, of course, sold solely for the ingestion of snuff.

View attachment 281949

Winstone would approve.

Available, as you can see, in Officers' and Other Ranks' versions.

Or a WW1 snuff spoon. Honest Officer. View attachment 281957

I favour the double snorter.

s-l300.jpg

I can either share a line with a close friend or hoover it up in half the time (or do my own line while nicking the line belonging to the bloke next to me). If I get stopped by Babylon I just tell them it's a tuning fork 'cos I is in a steel band. They leave me alone after that.

Sometimes, this site is soooo educational!

What's to be done?

You stupid cuñt.

Ciggie

GCM
Go for it....
stevenson-p02.jpg