Getting the finger

#1
So, my friend told me that whilst making the besat with two backs the other evening, his missus, thrust a finger up his jacksey as he was nearing his vinegar strokes. the result was an immediate and spontaneous download of jism - and what he called the best one of his life.

Is this truly possible? Does it hurt and why is it so dramtically successful??
 
#7
Outstanding said:
So, my friend told me that whilst making the besat with two backs the other evening, his missus, thrust a finger up his jacksey as he was nearing his vinegar strokes. the result was an immediate and spontaneous download of jism - and what he called the best one of his life.

Is this truly possible? Does it hurt and why is it so dramtically successful??
It's all about the prostate, you sexually repressed fucktard.

I have been nudging mine for years in the masturbatory position know as 'abseiling'; i.e one thumb up your arse, the the other fapping away on your giggle stick. Sometimes I do it wearing an S10 and dressed in black. I may have not been the first on the balcony, but I was the only man on the team to kill a terrorist with a double tap of man fat to the head.

Feel free to pop round my gaff anytime and stimulate my bingo button with your head dobber. Oh, yeah and before you ask it does make your 'friend' gay. Shagging girls is for poofs anyway.
 
#8
Almost_Ex said:
Outstanding said:
So, my friend told me that whilst making the besat with two backs the other evening, his missus, thrust a finger up his jacksey as he was nearing his vinegar strokes. the result was an immediate and spontaneous download of jism - and what he called the best one of his life.

Is this truly possible? Does it hurt and why is it so dramtically successful??
It's all about the prostate, you sexually repressed fucktard.

I have been nudging mine for years in the masturbatory position know as 'abseiling'; i.e one thumb up your arse, the the other fapping away on your giggle stick. Sometimes I do it wearing an S10 and dressed in black. I may have not been the first on the balcony, but I was the only man on the team to kill a terrorist with a double tap of man fat to the head.

Feel free to pop round my gaff anytime and stimulate my bingo button with your head dobber. Oh, yeah and before you ask it does make your 'friend' gay. Shagging girls is for poofs anyway.
Just tryied that thumb thing and nearly got it stuck - you must be jokin!!
 
#10
Outstanding said:
Almost_Ex said:
Outstanding said:
So, my friend told me that whilst making the besat with two backs the other evening, his missus, thrust a finger up his jacksey as he was nearing his vinegar strokes. the result was an immediate and spontaneous download of jism - and what he called the best one of his life.

Is this truly possible? Does it hurt and why is it so dramtically successful??
It's all about the prostate, you sexually repressed fucktard.

I have been nudging mine for years in the masturbatory position know as 'abseiling'; i.e one thumb up your arse, the the other fapping away on your giggle stick. Sometimes I do it wearing an S10 and dressed in black. I may have not been the first on the balcony, but I was the only man on the team to kill a terrorist with a double tap of man fat to the head.

Feel free to pop round my gaff anytime and stimulate my bingo button with your head dobber. Oh, yeah and before you ask it does make your 'friend' gay. Shagging girls is for poofs anyway.
Just tryied that thumb thing and nearly got it stuck - you must be jokin!!
You tried it that quickly? I hope you don't work in an open plan office.

Seeing as you are that suggestable and the thumb didn't work; try getting a set of pliers and snapping the teeth off an otter. Then lube the whiskery cnut up and slip him up your jacksy. It's not animal cruelty if you give him a cheeky little blowy afterwards and then have a cuddle.
 
#12
Almost_Ex said:
You tried it that quickly? I hope you don't work in an open plan office.
I do and i nearly got caught as I fell off my chair and only just got my trouser up before my necky neighbour looked over!! I think that other suggestion is a wind up!!
 
#14
Outstanding said:
Almost_Ex said:
You tried it that quickly? I hope you don't work in an open plan office.
I do and i nearly got caught as I fell off my chair and only just got my trouser up before my necky neighbour looked over!! I think that other suggestion is a wind up!!
Nah mate, pukka gen. Why do you think Terry Nutkin keep messing around with otters even after he lost his thumbs?
 
#15
Almost_Ex said:
Outstanding said:
Almost_Ex said:
You tried it that quickly? I hope you don't work in an open plan office.
I do and i nearly got caught as I fell off my chair and only just got my trouser up before my necky neighbour looked over!! I think that other suggestion is a wind up!!
Nah mate, pukka gen. Why do you think Terry Nutkin keep messing around with otters even after he lost his thumbs?
Well I don't even know where to get one, don't they bite?
 
#18
Outstanding said:
So, my friend told me that whilst making the besat with two backs the other evening, his missus, thrust a finger up his jacksey as he was nearing his vinegar strokes. the result was an immediate and spontaneous download of jism - and what he called the best one of his life.

Is this truly possible? Does it hurt and why is it so dramtically successful??
He'll be into pegging by the end of the year then!
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#19
Almost_Ex said:
i.e one thumb up your arse, the the other fapping away on your giggle stick.
As your new Padre (appointed by the new Bad CO - see your ARRSE Insider Newsletter for details and a warming message of support from Archbishop Desmond Tutu) my toilet regions are reserved for going to the toilet. But as a man of the cloth, I have a concern for your health.

If she has one thumb up your hoop and is banging the Big Boy with the other, she must me holding her fag in her gob?

Do a Google on lip cancer before your bird rots from the gob and it spreads to the important places.

Peace be with you my son.
 

Latest Threads