Getting short run of US College style tee shirts designed

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 58_Pattern, May 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Guys,

Just a quickie, its a cross between an IT question & a general NAAFI question.

I am wanting to get a short run of about 15 tee shirts done for some staff. I am au fait with online design and uploading imagery & graphics to an a design house to produce the goods.

I wanting to create a realistic US college style grey/gray tee shirt with a workgroups name on it & underneath 'Class of 08'.

On the back will be our corporate company logo. It's all rather cheesy but it's part of a programme I am running & I want folk to feel valued/athletic and stand ahead of other elements of the firm.

I am a bit of a luddite with IT but get by. I am looking for a free TTF (True Type Font) that I can load into my PC & then use in Word or an Adobe Package to create the artwork to upload. There are lots of sites selling fonts but I can't find a free American Style College Font.

Please don't take the pi$$, things like this are quite common place in Civ Div. Any help or pointers would be really appreciated.

Many thanks indeed for any help.

2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Sub them all a tenner then tell them to run up Scafell Pike then tell them to stand in front of the other elephants in the firm.

Hope this helps.

3. try www.1001freefonts.com
    i think theres a good font called "pep rally" which may be what you are looking for

4. try www.1001freefonts.com
    i think theres a good font called "pep rally" which may be what you are looking for