Getting short run of US College style tee shirts designed

Hi Guys,

Just a quickie, its a cross between an IT question & a general NAAFI question.

I am wanting to get a short run of about 15 tee shirts done for some staff. I am au fait with online design and uploading imagery & graphics to an a design house to produce the goods.

I wanting to create a realistic US college style grey/gray tee shirt with a workgroups name on it & underneath 'Class of 08'.

On the back will be our corporate company logo. It's all rather cheesy but it's part of a programme I am running & I want folk to feel valued/athletic and stand ahead of other elements of the firm.

I am a bit of a luddite with IT but get by. I am looking for a free TTF (True Type Font) that I can load into my PC & then use in Word or an Adobe Package to create the artwork to upload. There are lots of sites selling fonts but I can't find a free American Style College Font.

Please don't take the pi$$, things like this are quite common place in Civ Div. Any help or pointers would be really appreciated.

Many thanks indeed for any help.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
58_Pattern said:
I want folk to feel valued/athletic and stand ahead of other elements of the firm.
Sub them all a tenner then tell them to run up Scafell Pike then tell them to stand in front of the other elephants in the firm.

Hope this helps.

try www.1001freefonts.com
i think theres a good font called "pep rally" which may be what you are looking for

try www.1001freefonts.com
i think theres a good font called "pep rally" which may be what you are looking for