Getting recruits on to medicals

Is anyone else having problems geting medicals for their recruits?

msr

The_Duke

LE
No - Bid for a civvy doctor who turns up at your TAC to do the medicals requested. We book one per month for all recruit medicals, fit to attend etc.

Our unit has a problem in that we have to send them on a 90 mile round trip to Coy HQ, rather than use the RA unit 10 miles away, or Regt HQ 15 miles away. So, yes, we do.

Yep. We have to send them to another, scalyback, unit. Takes all night to get them back. Even through we share space with a Medical unit.....

However, aren't medicals being done on RSW now?

Kitmarlowe said:
Yep. We have to send them to another, scalyback, unit. Takes all night to get them back. Even through we share space with a Medical unit.....

That certain Sigs unit aren't taking them either at all or as much as we need now mate, try Leeds/York as I heard last night.

The unit I've been trying to join has a Doctor in attendance every Tuesday more or less. I've only seen him in civvies so presume he is a civilian.

Whiskey_60 said:
Kitmarlowe said:

That certain Sigs unit aren't taking them either at all or as much as we need now mate, try Leeds/York as I heard last night.
Not heard anything about this, is this unit putting through their own troops first. I believe they've had an increase in recruits recently