Getting really p*ssed at my f**kin' friends...

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Rocketeer, Mar 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some of you ex-jargonites will remember how I told you one of my pals lucked into the bigtime by being hired as Senior Technical Consultant on " Master and Commander ".. he got to spend 7 months in Mexico with Russell Crowe and attend the London Premiere with the hotty totty birgade in England... and didn't think to invite me along to any of it as an assistant [ b**tard ]..
    Now, I'm at a conference Fri/Sat and ask where another pal of mine is who's scheduled to present a seminar on Sat Morning... Seems he's slumming in Hollyood instead.. Senior Technical Consultant on Johnny Depp's money makers-to-be, Pirates of the Carribean Parts 2/3...

there is no justice... when is it going to be my turn ??? DAMN!!!..

[ nice to know that America can't find any ' experts' and has to tap Canajan's to make things happen....]

2. Not that we can't find any US experts it's just they ask for far more money then you Canucks :wink:

3. Yes, I think the advisers for TV series Stargate SG-1 were Canadian. Maybe you guys do work for less money. :)

4. With the exchange rates, getting paid in US dollars still pays us more bucks..

As for Stargate SG-1.. since its filmed in British Columbia - one of those nasty' offshore productions ' most of the cast and crew are Canajans...

5. So you have friends who are Pirates?

6. All together now:

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea ..."

7. Rocketter, you want to hold out for to be Technical Consultant on Battlestar Galactica. You can, um, "advise" Tricia Helfer, the hot Cylon-chick from Donalda, Alberta.

Check her out at http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1065454/

8. Wotan:
    Nice peice of fluff, that.. but, I've been spoiled by the best.. ever since Pam Anderson did Barb Wire, I've been waiting for the call to ' advise' on the sequel [ yeah, right ..]..

" Hello, I'm not really a pirate, but I play one on TV..."

sharpening my cutlass for when he gets back.. he bloody well be buying a round or two or I'll be slittin' his throat in the drk o' night.." Look! its the Black Spot, Jim!!"

[ all together now:.. Harrrrrgh! ]

9. Sorry, Rocketeer, Pammy just doesn't do it for me. Now, Angelina Jolie in another Tomb Raider movie or in the kinky getup from Sky Captain - THAT works!

10. Angolina....slobber,.,, dribble,,, [ slack jaw mumble ....]
    " Oooh, yeah, baby!!.. Here' let me show you how that's done...First you grab hold here.. then you ..."

BIG SIGH....