Getting pay sorted timescale

No probs. it depends how complicated it is and what effect it's having on your pay. There's some well informed people on here (and some who aren't). If you can give a bit more detail it'll improve the chances of an answer that's more helpful than my last one (sorry!)

The issue is regarding what AIP I should be on.

I was serving in the reserve forces however I left and joined the regular army. The time period of me leaving the reserve forces and joining the regular army was less than 30 days.

Having had a read of JSP 754 chapter 3 section 13. From my interpretation it appears I should have kept the AIP I was on instead of reverting to being on the NERP scale for the first 6 months of regular service.

My LSA days I racked up on herrick haven't been carried over either. I am on the same service number.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

First tried to post this over an hour ago. My defence against post duplication if it happens your honour.

Back on topic.

The issue is regarding what AIP I should be on.

I was serving with the reserve forces however I left and joined the regular army. The time period between me leaving the reserve forces and joining the regular army was less than 30 days.

Having read JSP 754 chapter 3 section 13, my interpretation is that I should have continued on the AIP I was previously on and not reverted to the NERP scale for those first 6 months of regular service.

My LSA days racked up on Herrick have not carried over either. I did keep my service number on the change.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)