• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

getting out of bed to vote tomorrow?

As a student i may make the unusual effort to get out of bed early and go vote in the morning. :p Considering the recent events and all.. who would you vote for? :?

On a related note - and I'm not starting another thread to ask, because then we'd have over 9000 threads on the election, how do I find out which parties I (in my area) can actually vote for?
I don't want to get to the station/booth/thingie and find out that the only candidates for Sheffield (north?) are labour trough nudgers, you see.

Squiddly said:
On a related note - and I'm not starting another thread to ask, because then we'd have over 9000 threads on the election, how do I find out which parties I (in my area) can actually vote for?
I don't want to get to the station/booth/thingie and find out that the only candidates for Sheffield (north?) are labour trough nudgers, you see.
As long as this doesn't go wrong and make me look like the IT biff that I am....

I posted this to another thread earlier today:

Litotes said:
I suggest considering either Libertas or Justitia, both relatively untainted by the current political mess. Of course, once they are elected and shown the gold-plated trough, they may change their spots....

The problem with the EU election is the way in which everything is divided up. This site tries to explain the system:

Who are the candidates?

Frankly, I don't care who you vote for tomorrow. But, please, wherever you are, take 10 minutes out of your day and exercise your vote if you are able to do so.

Litotes
Litotes

Latest Threads