Getting mine in first...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biscuits_Brown, Oct 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I saw some cunt not wearing a poppy so I knifed him and stamped on his kiddie's face.
    Now I have been arrested and charged with attempted murder. Proof, were it needed, that the PSNI is nothing but a sop to republicans!

Also, this happened in the co-op, not only did they let a bloke in who was not wearing a poppy but also the rancid, taliban loving old whore who phoned the peelers when I stuck him was not wearing one either. Everyone should boycott them until their staff wear poppys and they sponsor a float or something on the 12th of July.

• Like Like x 9
  2. I am outraged, I guess you wasn't offered discount or ushered straight to the front of the queue and showered with rose petals either, f*cking c*nts.

You deserve a medal for the shoddy treatment and the fact that you wore a poppy (or was prepared to wear a poppy had it been required when the time came). After all it's not your fault that you haven't been wearing poppies long enough to qualify.

3. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

I feel your pain and informed Ms Skid that on her way to work she is to set fire to the co op across the street.

• Like Like x 2
  4. This just shows that care in the community just does not work.
    Their is blame & you should make a claim against all that have offended you.
    Take your case to Europe and your will win may thousands in compensation.

Only other question to ask.....are you on medication, because it's not working!

5. 5L of Calpol twice a day

6. More like mainlining Jameson's.

7. Glad to see you back Tropper.

8. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

I'll see the Jameson's and raise you paint thinners. The good sort that corrodes the tin.

9. I've dug out the poppy I bought a couple of years ago and put that on - It's got the "Haig Fund" on the black bit in the middle. So I'm safe.....

It's a joke, I haven't put it on yet.......

10. I feel the OP is being very restrained. You should burn the city of your choice to the ground, in case someone living there forgets to wear a poppy.

You know it makes sense.

11. I've fabloned my poppies so they never wear out. Also I've canibalised an old rear light off my bike and inserted the red LED into the centre of the poppy. I can make it flash at higher frequencies depending on how angry I get.

12. You are all traitors.

Anyone without a poppy tattoo'd on both cheeks of their face, is defecating upon the graves of the Glorious Dead.

13. I pick up discarded poppies that I find throughout the year. These are then ironed back into shape and distribited to friends and family.*

*The above sentence is based upon some utter shite stated by Dinosaur_Poo / The Realbigdizzle a couple of years ago.

Personally I will not be wearing a poppy as I think the Armed forces are bell ends.

• Like Like x 1
  14. FFS is it that time of year AGAIN? Christ on a bike let it go WW1 was shit anyway, not as good as Vietnam, they have WAY better films about it.

15. You don't know that maaaaaaaaaaaan.

• Like Like x 1