• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Getting Married

Hey guys,

Not sure of if this is the right forum but here goes....

I'm getting married in May this year, not 100% sure about No1's or not, I've seen pictures of them looking good and some looking like a bag of shite, R Sigs I might add, just asking for expeariance hear as most of the guys here in the mess have been married a few times.

Also has anyone got the format for a permission to marry letter to the CO, and is this still done out of tradition?

Cheers,

FC

Forsaken_Child said:
Hey guys,

Not sure of if this is the right forum but here goes....

I'm getting married in May this year, not 100% sure about No1's or not, I've seen pictures of them looking good and some looking like a bag of shite, R Sigs I might add, just asking for expeariance hear as most of the guys here in the mess have been married a few times.

Also has anyone got the format for a permission to marry letter to the CO, and is this still done out of tradition?

Cheers,

FC
I thought you were saving yourself for me??????

Latest Threads