Getting married security clearance

I'm in phase 2 at the min, just got a question.

If I marry my bird (us citizen) will she need security clearance or anything like that to live in married quarters?

My mum needed it when she married my Dad, but his job role needed higher clearance than mine (I'm in Para depot right now, hopefully headed to 1 para when I'm finished)

thanks

Hmmm as a US citizen she'll need strapped-on.

Hmmm as a US citizen she'll need strapped-on.
Not sure what this means, she actually suggested a strap on the other day when we were in Ann Summers, I nixed the idea as anything other than her finger up my bum makes me feel awfully nervous.

Is she a proper merkin or a foreign import model?

A proper merkin as opposed to a tonk, flip or wetback.

OK

Next question.

Are they of oirish extraction?
Irish, German and English, she has an English surname and her family have no republican leanings nor do they call themselves Irish in that irritating way Americans with one half-cousin's stepsister's postman who once visited Ireland call themselves Irish

She's going to need a Visa first ..... You sure she's after you and not a Passport .... Fricking foreign birds try it on with all sorts to just get a foot in the door .... I bet she swallows so you instantly fell in love ...... oh ! and as soon as she gets in she'll be moving Mom and Pa over ... Whoop whoop and all that yank loud mouth hollering !!!

I've got a crazy idea, now bear with me on this, but have you had the insane idea of asking someone at your phase two establishment*?

*having said that there is a good chance that anyone you asked would end up asking on here anyway....

Irish, German and English, she has an English surname and her family have no republican leanings nor do they call themselves Irish in that irritating way Americans with one half-cousin's stepsister's postman who once visited Ireland call themselves Irish
Most plasticspastic yanks who call themselves "irish" and act as if they could teach Adams and co a thinhg or 2 about republicanism are actually descended from lambeg-bashing, sash wearing orangemen. ( not that that's such a bad thing. ;) They really have no clue.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Easy way of telling her ethnic extraction is from the surname. Now, the OP doesn't have to tell us it exactly, but its pretty easy to tell usually on both sides of the heritage. Unless there is a bit of 'cross - pollination' of course.

Not that this "proper or plastic 'merikan" makes a blind bit of difference to the original question mind.

I've got a crazy idea, now bear with me on this, but have you had the insane idea of asking someone at your phase two establishment*?

*having said that there is a good chance that anyone you asked would end up asking on here anyway....
Have you ever tried asking a para full screw a serious question?

I'd just get told to private tit pics before any answer was given (not unlike here)
but also I don't want them all giving me shit over it.

Easy way of telling her ethnic extraction is from the surname. Now, the OP doesn't have to tell us it exactly, but its pretty easy to tell usually on both sides of the heritage. Unless there is a bit of 'cross - pollination' of course.

Not that this "proper or plastic 'merikan" makes a blind bit of difference to the original question mind.
Cox

Just go along to the admin orifice and ask someone.

As I recall you ask permission of your boss, he gives it, if they don't want you marrying her and you insist then your services are no longer required.

Oirish heritage should not be a problem so long as there are no boyo's in the family tree. More than a few lads married girls in norn iron and had
no problems.

Just go along to the admin orifice and ask someone.

As I recall you ask permission of your boss, he gives it, if they don't want you marrying her and you insist then your services are no longer required.
Effendi. That was years ago surely. I got married in 1964 and that rule went out before then. Unless its back again of course.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Blogg The NAAFI Bar 18
L Military Clothing & Boots 170
Nitroxpuppy The NAAFI Bar 127