Getting married security clearance

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by FDW, Dec 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FDW

FDW Old-Salt

I'm in phase 2 at the min, just got a question.

If I marry my bird (us citizen) will she need security clearance or anything like that to live in married quarters?

My mum needed it when she married my Dad, but his job role needed higher clearance than mine (I'm in Para depot right now, hopefully headed to 1 para when I'm finished)

2. Hmmm as a US citizen she'll need strapped-on.
  3. What are you doing marrying a yank?
  4. FDW

FDW Old-Salt

She has nice skin and I'm planning to make a lampshade out of her one day, marriage is the best way to keep tabs on a girl.
    • Like Like x 6
  5. FDW

FDW Old-Salt

Not sure what this means, she actually suggested a strap on the other day when we were in Ann Summers, I nixed the idea as anything other than her finger up my bum makes me feel awfully nervous.
  6. We cannot possibly comment until we have seen a picture of her with her norks out.
  7. Is she a proper merkin or a foreign import model?
  8. FDW

FDW Old-Salt

Uh what? She's a yank, both parents and all grandparents being born in the US.
  9. Fair could also use her minge as an umbrella stand as well.
  10. A proper merkin as opposed to a tonk, flip or wetback.

Next question.

Are they of oirish extraction?
  11. FDW

FDW Old-Salt

Irish, German and English, she has an English surname and her family have no republican leanings nor do they call themselves Irish in that irritating way Americans with one half-cousin's stepsister's postman who once visited Ireland call themselves Irish
  12. FDW

FDW Old-Salt

I take it no one knows?
  13. H3

H3 LE

She's going to need a Visa first ..... You sure she's after you and not a Passport .... Fricking foreign birds try it on with all sorts to just get a foot in the door .... I bet she swallows so you instantly fell in love ...... oh ! and as soon as she gets in she'll be moving Mom and Pa over ... Whoop whoop and all that yank loud mouth hollering !!!
  14. I've got a crazy idea, now bear with me on this, but have you had the insane idea of asking someone at your phase two establishment*?

*having said that there is a good chance that anyone you asked would end up asking on here anyway....
  15. Most plasticspastic yanks who call themselves "irish" and act as if they could teach Adams and co a thinhg or 2 about republicanism are actually descended from lambeg-bashing, sash wearing orangemen. ( not that that's such a bad thing. ;) They really have no clue.