Getting laid while serving in army

Ok i would like to know chances of getting laid while serving .Im going infantry and being around men 24/7 with no chances of female company is daunting. And im talking when going off base at weekends and evenings.

TO THE HOLE !!!!

STILTS

Billboard said:
Ok i would like to know chances of getting laid while serving .Im going infantry and being around men 24/7 with no chances of female company is daunting.And im talking when going off base at weekends and evenings.
Your personality will act as a contraceptive, ya fcuking troll

just get used to anal and oral... with a blindfold you'll never know the difference

jarrod248 said:
Billboard said:
Ok i would like to know chances of getting laid while serving .Im going infantry and being around men 24/7 with no chances of female company is daunting.And im talking when going off base at weekends and evenings.

You'll have very little chance i'm afraid.
Oh I don't know. 3PARA Mtr?????????????

jarrod248 said:
Gremlin said:
jarrod248 said:
Billboard said:

You'll have very little chance i'm afraid.
Oh I don't know. 3PARA Mtr?????????????
Maybe he should go on gaydar now, get a bit of practice.
Why? I thought that they were very very straight?

therealbigdizzle said:
just get used to anal and oral... with a blindfold you'll never know the difference
Indeed. Jarrod's in the SAS. He'll be in and out without your knowing he's been there.

To be honest the best way to get laid is to be an Army wife and live near an RAF station that has a couple of Rockapes posted there... Pretty much a guarantee you'll get laid when hubby get's detached... Unless you're completely fucking ugly... :wink:

B

Biscuits_AB

Billboard said:
As soon as you enter a pub or club, make straight for the fat lass.

therealbigdizzle said:
I have a feeling he'll be doing more receiving than giving, in which case they'll feel quite different.

Billboard said:
Its easier to get laid in a war zone than it is being in the army in britian or germany.

Its a lot easier to cover up as well.

Ancient_Mariner said:
therealbigdizzle said:
Indeed. Jarrod's in the SAS. He'll be in and out without your knowing he's been there.
Has he got a really small cock then?

Airborne_Aircrew said:
To be honest the best way to get laid is to be an Army wife and live near an RAF station that has a couple of Rockapes posted there... Pretty much a guarantee you'll get laid when hubby get's detached... Unless you're completely fucking ugly... :wink:
Why is it that Rockapes can never quite grasp military humour?

DeltaDog said:
Airborne_Aircrew said:
Why is it that Rockapes can never quite grasp military humour?
Because they aren't military ???

attractiveboy said:
Billboard said:
Its easier to get laid in a war zone than it is being in the army in britian or germany.

Its a lot easier to cover up as well.
Why are you answering yourself????

Airborne_Aircrew said:
Wake up AA, you're having that dream again where RAF Reg are actually attractive...

Latest Threads